Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 22

mikep:
hope you've got an expiration date on the tester

I'll say. I'd be an awful shame if someone like Cornholio were to actually become rich simply by being an asshole of such magnitude.

ryanklefas:
Does that earn me a free EA?

I'm a now 39 years old and still on my high school senior year because I am unable to graduate. Me and Dan contribute a lot on TSD forum. Does that earn me a free EA?

Dan7974:
sdfgsdfgsdfgdsfgsdfgdsfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

David

Give a man (child) a fish or teach him how to fish...

Whatever. I imagine your newfound riches will be as short lived as your college career. Keep shaking those dice!

hey I couldnt resist telling you guyz about this last week man. I hope all you martingalers didnt get 2 many margin calls with those big trends. heh. as for me, well it was a horn of plenty kind of week, a celebration, a week at the holiday inn, delta gave me 1321 pips this week on 50 minilots. do that math on that. I made more cash this week than almost my annual salary of bumming around and sponging off mom and dad. loool, so anyway those yen mofos really treated me to ulitimate shweeeeetness. Im buying a jet ski on wed. so anyway thats the way the cookie crumbles for you dewdz., hahaha

happy drawdowns!!!!!

A lot of people treated you well on the forum, do us the kindness of treating us well to.

Go quietly and be happy with the benefits you have gained and remember to protect some of your new wealth, for there will be rainy days.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
hey I couldnt resist telling you guyz about this last week man. I hope all you martingalers didnt get 2 many margin calls with those big trends. heh. as for me, well it was a horn of plenty kind of week, a celebration, a week at the holiday inn, delta gave me 1321 pips this week on 50 minilots. do that math on that. I made more cash this week than almost my annual salary of bumming around and sponging off mom and dad. loool, so anyway those yen mofos really treated me to ulitimate shweeeeetness. Im buying a jet ski on wed. so anyway thats the way the cookie crumbles for you dewdz., hahaha happy drawdowns!!!!!

Cornholio. I am in the Police where I work as a Detective and have been into trading for years, i've lost a lot of money and have even sold my house to trade, I have now lost a large part of that as well.

I have been on lots of courses, bought software, but I have tried to help tell others what doesn't work and help them get their money back on scam software etc.

I am lost for words by your comments and your deceit and if you were in the Uk I would be thinking of tracking you down for deception, I console myself because I know what goes around comes around and you will get what you deserve eventually. I hope you enjoy the money while it lasts because it won't for long.

Ps. I would love it if your EA had an expiration code

I cant help you, but I can offer you some help if you like?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177204

I just posted an EA there that I have been working on, it is going good, but the Coder has disapeared, either the EA is good and he has stolen it for himself or it is a dud and he does not want to tell me.

I posted it there for Pooper Scooper, but if you want to forward test it and try help us improve on it, you are very welcome.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
hey I couldnt resist telling you guyz about this last week man. I hope all you martingalers didnt get 2 many margin calls with those big trends. heh. as for me, well it was a horn of plenty kind of week, a celebration, a week at the holiday inn, delta gave me 1321 pips this week on 50 minilots. do that math on that. I made more cash this week than almost my annual salary of bumming around and sponging off mom and dad. loool, so anyway those yen mofos really treated me to ulitimate shweeeeetness. Im buying a jet ski on wed. so anyway thats the way the cookie crumbles for you dewdz., hahaha happy drawdowns!!!!!

corn hole - I'm calling you out - show us a statement with the trades...

...in case your not sure how to do it, just ask and anyone here will be glad to tell you how to do it.

mikep:
corn hole - I'm calling you out - show us a statement with the trades... ...in case your not sure how to do it, just ask and anyone here will be glad to tell you how to do it.

hahaha. yeah right. sure mikey. you can call all you want but I aint hearing you bro. besides I dont have to show you jack sh*t. if you dont beleive it then thats just tuff luck for you isnt it. who are you anyway? nobody. you just want to see a trade report so you can try and figure out how it works. aint gonna happen man I know better. you want the ea then you can buy it. if you can find it that is. good luck cos I hear it will never go public. until then you just try to keep making your 20 pips a week or so man. your just jealous thats all. not my problem.