Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 21

pip luva:
nobody gives a hoot about your dumb endless 10pt3 clone statements. blah

You say this on your 1st post to someone who has contributed well over 900?

wolfe:
You say this on your 1st post to someone who has contributed well over 900?

yeah. so what? Im a longtime lurker and I just regged. Im sick of reading about this dumb 10pt3 shite. it blows up. always. no matter what. you will be ruined. what I want to see is delta9.

pip luva:
yeah. so what? Im a longtime lurker and I just regged. Im sick of reading about this dumb 10pt3 shite. it blows up. always. no matter what. you will be ruined. what I want to see is delta9.

We ALL want to see delta9! Remember when 10pt3 was the one everyone wanted to see?

wolfe:
We ALL want to see delta9! Remember when 10pt3 was the one everyone wanted to see?

10point3 based EA has evolve according to the market. A good EA need a good owner to operate them. That pip_luva could be just another EA seller, that waitting for delta9 to release, so he can sell it. They're big time loser as always. I had enough of these people. They dont study and jump in the thread and ask, where can I get the latest version?! Then they dumped in the entire amount of life time savings. When they lose money? They dont blame because they're lack of education about what FOREX is and how trading suppose to be. Then they start barking around and try to SELL EA with fake demo statements. That what makes some contributor stay away from sharing EA anymore.

Btw, 10point3 based EA did exploded one of my sub account, right after I've made profits from 500 bucks =>4000

Regards

David

Files:
crashed.gif  6 kb
crashed.htm  391 kb

davidke20:
10point3 based EA has evolve according to the market. A good EA need a good owner to operate them. That pip_luva could be just another EA seller, that waitting for delta9 to release, so he can sell it. They're big time loser as always. I had enough of these people. They dont study and jump in the thread and ask, where can I get the latest version?! Then they dumped in the entire amount of life time savings. When they lose money? They dont blame because they're lack of education about what FOREX is and how trading suppose to be. Then they start barking around and try to SELL EA with fake demo statements. That what makes some contributor stay away from sharing EA anymore.

Btw, 10point3 based EA did exploded one of my sub account, right after I've made profits from 500 bucks =>4000

Regards

David

Couldn't agree more, point well taken.

Yeh totally agree with all that aswell.

Scammers suck selling other peoples EA's they gave out freely out of the goodness of there heart its very evil.What goes around comes around though doesn't it.

Just out of Interest?

Would there not be any point in starting a thread on this Forum and limiting the age to say a minimum of 35 and kicking people that cause shit by vote of a poll?

Not to difficult to do and very easy to manage, if you have the time?

so long, ya bunch of suckholes! I'm outa here. got myself a ea that I can now call my personal atm machine. hahaha. made close to 9 grand just last week trading big lot sizes. I'm crazy you say? hah! I dont care coz this ea doesnt loose. I swear every fookin trade turns out to be a motherlode.

by the way Im not a fireman. my names Luke and Im a fratboy dropout from Texas A&M. I flunked out last semeseter fro partying to hard and chillin with da babez. my roomate turned me on to IB and Fx and said it was easy cash even tho he actually lost all his trade equity a few months ago and moved back home to Austin. anyway, couple more months of this and Im off to Costa Rico to surf the days away and drink Coronnas while my ea pads my bank account. hahahahaha. toodaloo mofos!!

Well Cornholio, finally you show your real face. I never believe in that fireman story, by the way you behave and write.

Just check if your EA is an exe. file, coz probably Bluto has coded an expiration date in it. If I where Bluto, that's probably what I have done. And I think Bluto knows a lot more than me in this matter.

So don't plan your vacations too long, pal. You probably will have to return fast to your old job again.

Good luck.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
so long, ya bunch of suckholes! I'm outa here. got myself a ea that I can now call my personal atm machine. hahaha. made close to 9 grand just last week trading big lot sizes. I'm crazy you say? hah! I dont care coz this ea doesnt loose. I swear every fookin trade turns out to be a motherlode. by the way Im not a fireman. my names Luke and Im a fratboy dropout from Texas A&M. I flunked out last semeseter fro partying to hard and chillin with da babez. my roomate turned me on to IB and Fx and said it was easy cash even tho he actually lost all his trade equity a few months ago and moved back home to Austin. anyway, couple more months of this and Im off to Costa Rico to surf the days away and drink Coronnas while my ea pads my bank account. hahahahaha. toodaloo mofos!!

ummm corn holer - the attrition of wealth goes hand in hand with education (all sorts and derivatives). Ever wonder why 100% of lottery winners are bankrupt after a few years (one study quoted 5 yrs)? You're that guy...enjoy your ignorance, it'll be short lived...

oh and another clue, since the EA is a no loser, I'd recommend using 98% of your equity for each trade.

- seriously, you may have a winner (for now), but it's hard work to retain wealth, not make it...

...oh bluto, how does it feel? (hope you've got an expiration date on the tester). btw how's shibeng? send him our regards...