MiniMe // Blazer - page 11

Open a new chart for the trailing and it should do the trick

so one chart for the TMLM and one chart for the trailing EA

MiniMe:
Open a new chart for the trailing and it should do the trick so one chart for the TMLM and one chart for the trailing EA

It's what i do for TMLM.

What i talk about is if i want run an other EA (not TMLM) on the same platform.

MiniMe:
I am trading this method on live account and I made between 30% to 70% per month sometimes I double the account

hey minme you seem to are a bit arrigant. but, I ask you this big important quetions. will the minme metod double the size of my huge dick too if I use it? hahahhah.

minime , this maybe out of topic, please forgive, can you please explain how to use damiani filter, thank you

teldon:
minime , this maybe out of topic, please forgive, can you please explain how to use damiani filter, thank you

Under the FireBrick color is flat market

above the Green are is active market

You can adjust the setting to filter enhance the filter if you don't like the setting

Here's an absolute BRAVO!! to MiniMe and the others here who have evolved this style of trading. Haven't had a chance to actually try it myself yet, but it couldn't get any easier to lock in some pips each day.

Hi:

In a situation like this would you enter long on the weekly channel alone or you look for the bottom of the 15 min channel only within the weekly channel ?

Thanks

Yakov

Files:
chart_2.gif  20 kb

bluto:
Here's an absolute BRAVO!! to MiniMe and the others here who have evolved this style of trading. Haven't had a chance to actually try it myself yet, but it couldn't get any easier to lock in some pips each day.

thanks Bluto, its humble attempt to develop a method

yzmfm:
Hi:

In a situation like this would you enter long on the weekly channel alone or you look for the bottom of the 15 min channel only within the weekly channel ?

Thanks

Yakov

Thats a good chart, But I think there is a porblem, what are the settings for the Ang_autCH please ( note sometimes this indicator doesn't give the right channel you need to refresh )

Longer time frames are not easy to break and 85% of the times the price will bounce back from the channel.

However we are not very far away from the 2.400 which is a nice round number where some of the big boys might but thier orders at that level, the general momentun for GBP/CH is up but I would have bought at 2.4000 , the market MIGHT comes back to test this level , but it should go up or thats what I think

MiniMe:
Thats a good chart, But I think there is a porblem, what are the settings for the Ang_autCH please ( note sometimes this indicator doesn't give the right channel you need to refresh )

Longer time frames are not easy to break and 85% of the times the price will bounce back from the channel.

However we are not very far away from the 2.400 which is a nice round number where some of the big boys might but thier orders at that level, the general momentun for GBP/CH is up but I would have bought at 2.4000 , the market MIGHT comes back to test this level , but it should go up or thats what I think

Hi:

Thanks for your fast reply !!!!!

But as you recomended i just deleted the Ang_autCH and instaled it again and set it to 720 as you mantioned and thet is again what came up, as before :

also i relized it moves with the price is thet OK thet means while the GBP/CHF Droping the Weekly low droped accordingly,

Thank you very much

Files:
chart_3.gif  19 kb