MiniMe // Blazer - page 6

fxinthecity:
No this has still errors please watch all pairs EURAUD EURGBP

And for me it makes only sense if we dont have to change the settings for the ea

That means if the price is near the Weekly lower the M15 Lower sould named as TL2, and if its near the Weekly upper the M15 upper sould named as TL1, and if its in the middle Upper = TL2 and Lower =TL1,

btw there is no comments anymore on the top on the right side from chart like ONLY Short andsoon.

Regards

Yes , u right. grr. Try again. sorry.

I'll thank you for the great work now it looks much better only EURGBP shows wrong lines, but who trade them? again Thanks for your GREAT WORK FRANTA!! and MiniMe Your the man

Hi MiniMe,

Your generosity call generosity.

Here is my version of SHI-Channel MTF.

Files:

MiniMe:
I would buy now on AUD/US, it just has a good break on the 15 min channel, and it right on the edge of the last 30 days , although the daily trend is down but the weekly trend is up ... lets see what will happen

Hi David, since I use the TMLM which will place a trade on the break of 15 min chart, the most profitable pair was AUD/US had the best trades so far, then USCHF then USJAP then finaly EUCHF.

Best time from the tests was 15 min... I ran all the tests on live accounts so I did not have the chance give each pair enough time, but each pair was tested for more than 10 days. I did the test on demo but when I apply the demo setup on a live account it does not work. to get the same results on live and demo you need to lower your entry points by one or two pips on the live account

So I would say AUD/US is the most aggressive pair for this setup, it has good breaks from time to time

So lowering buystop active and buystop prepair will get it trading?

There at 4 now so would 2 be ok?

I am glad ausie is good with this. Martingale is very dangerous on ausie. Even the one I made for gbp. I needed something for ausie cause I know it takes nice moves.

How does it do during NFP? Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

frantacech:
fixed.. i hope lower band ok. upper ? Please try.

BUY STOP allways TL2

SELL STOP allways TL1

ONLY if use TMLM-Channel-v2.mq4, because after you need only one settings for EA !!!

This full respect MiniMe logic and rules, only modify for full automatic work.

SRDC I Support and Resistence... yesterday HIGH and LOW... look www.forexsrdc.com - Orange Roshan and Jedi Master web.

SRDC III - asia time box support and resist.

Thank you very much for your TMLM-Channel-v2.mq4, it's great! But could you add one option to allow display both TL1 and TL2? Maybe someone like me want to see the 2 lines during sometimes. Thanks.

Michel:
Hi MiniMe,

Your generosity call generosity.

Here is my version of SHI-Channel MTF.

WoW Michel, excellent job I love it.

Thanks for sharing

FC I have sent you an email, you are right in all the points I just send one template and forget to send the one for the mid of the channel and news I am sorry

MiniMe:
Use the indicators on this thread any_AutCh and SHI modifed

You can't draw the channels with this indicator. Will show you in the attachment what is a perfect channel,I draw it manually. MT4 is not good for charting...

Like I always said, will show you the future in this charts...

Good Luck with SHI channe

Files:

JoZo:
You can't draw the channels with this indicator. Will show you in the attachment what is a perfect channel,I draw it manually. MT4 is not good for charting...

Like I always said, will show you the future in this charts...

Good Luck with SHI channe

You are right, the best channel is best drawn by hand, but we are trying to automate the trade, so we have the TMLM expert and we have the SHI indicator, I am talking to Waddah the owner of the TMLM maybe he can share the code.

MT4 so far is better than most of the other plateforms I have used, it does not make it the best, if you have better options then please advise.

BTW are you using SHI ? cause when I use it my screen shot is way different than yours ?

Good news, Waddah the creator of TrendMeleaveMe_Gold (TMLM) will put the source code for the gold version tomorrow on

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/ , if not tomorrow then this week

Thanks you Waddah for sharing it

Thanks a lot Michel, I will test it for sure but I just want to make an important point here is that the orginal SHI change the channel name between up and down trend so it wont work with TMLM Perky provided the first fix, since then i am using the one he fixed, but I will try FC and yours when I have time to setup a demo account on a new pc.

Hi David I use it in my signature, if you think you can trade two lots then you must trade one, always cut your trades into half to give your trades more space to breath, the trades done by this setup soemtimes takes days to close, and I make use from the sawp by using the ratio 4:2 between BUY:SELL

During major news, if you have no floating ordes then go with setup 3 which is go with the break of the trend and you mostly will get the same results about 20-40 pips.

The best reults were when I trade against the 15 min channel on the edge of the monthly channel.

You are right ausie had the best clean break between all the pairs I have tested, but it always comes back after the break giving me some pips

I would expect the results to be more clear,by tomorrow with the Monetary ST or Friday after the Unemployment , but I am holding my entry on AUD/US