MiniMe // Blazer - page 16

Blazer

Hi MiniMe and others,

Thank you for sharing this idea. I've read the whole thread and i'm going to test this method.

I still have a question, maybe it is in this thread but i couldn't find it. My question is as follow:

If the price is not in the range of 50 under or above the upper or lower band of the weekly channnel, then we won't trade?

I asked this because in the pdf file the part of Long & Short is greyed out.

I hope you understand my question because english is not my native language.

Thanks and happy trading.

mimi:
hi mate

first of all thanks for sharing youe HOLY Grail .

i read all your pdf and explanation.here are some points need to be clear:

1-in the attached pic. i highligted a point.(please take a look at the pic. the question is clear)

I have attached the a pic pls have a look, when the upper trend is broken ( near the upper side of a weekly trend ) i enter in the opposite direction

2-u said that u check your chart twice a day(for finding the main trend and set the EA to go SHORT or BUY or BOTH).would you clarify this point a bit more.i mean is that enough to do.as i'm working like you and i cant monitor the chart all the time the system is enough good for me so i just wanna to be right in setting the ea to go in which direction.as u mentioned u check the setting at NY morning and NY night.what is your opnion about the other time zones.and what about checking the setting for let say 4 times per day(less or more).any suugestion about this would be apperciated.

Most of the trades are done in the Asian market when I am sleeping , you can modify the setting as much as you want but don't get too much involved and place lots of trades manualy, because you will kill your account, I trade with no stoploss, the stoploss will start when your account is more than 11 pips ( the default ) and in my setting 25 pips

btw if i ever lose a trade then its in the NY session so, I wont recomend to change the setting in NY session except when you have very strong news comming

3-why do you use diffrent lot sizes in short and long.is this based on your exprienc in trading with the method?!(i mean is the win % of short positions is less that long ?!)

again thx for sharing and i would be delighted if you would clarify the matters.i think many have these questions.

B.R

To cover the swap if got stuck with a floating order, also you will notice the monthly chart for all the pairs i used shows up trend

mimi

Thanks fxinthcity, but I need the gold version, Waddah has posted only the ex4

As for the weekly and monthly trend lines I draw them manualy, the other questions are answered above

This setup with the EA will give you very good entry; there will be lots of orders created and canceled, fight the temptation to place the order manually (unless you really know what you are doing)

rarango:
Thanks for explaining your system Can you put a figure or explain how are you determining the weekly trend?

you can use the attach indicator on the weekly chart then draw the lines manually on top of the indicator lines, then remove the indicator after that, and go to the 15 min chart place the SHI and the trendmeleaveme gold

BTW today i had a chance to talk to Waddah, the creator of the TrendMeLeaveMe, and in the near future he will modify the gold version and post the code in the https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/

For those who want to get intouch with Waddah ( a very experianced programmer ), for development of the EA or other EAs, this is his email address waddahattar@hotmail.com or I can pass the message to him.

and if it helps you can keep this indicator on the same chart, but watch ( time will be different than the one week but close to it , and this indicator does not refresh so often )

frantacech:
I have only short EURCHF... now 0:50CET i see price 1.6424 from MIG. Price still do not touch botton level. But BIG DIFERENCE price, i have mondey low 1.6414 now.

This is what I have now with IBFX, I enter the take profit manually

mimi:
hi mates

minime based on yur pdf and fxinthecity's summary we only should wait for sell eurchf but u r long in eurchf negate these.

sorry i got completely confused?!?!?

Ok first trade was almost manual ( good pips )

Don’t worry mate, I know my way of trading does not make logic but I will try to explain it more.

First I respect the weekly trend (cool)

As for the 15 min trend I am kind of moody, sometimes I respect it and other times I don’t

When I am in the middle of the weekly channel or when there is news I respect the 15 min channel.

When I am close to the weekly trend lines I hate the 15 min channel , so I enter in the opposite direction, so in the break of the 15 min channel I enter in the opposite direction meaning when people buy I sell and when people sell I buy.

In the picture you will see that we are close to the lower band of the weekly trend line, which puts me in the hate mode, so when the lower band TL1 is broken I enter in the opposite direction meaning I enter against the break. Therefore I set the EA to be long only and I would buy the break of the TL1

I hope this clear the idea

like now for the USJAP , USCHF I would set the EA to be long and short EUCHF and AUDUS to be Long only

the screen shot was taken from a demo account and after my trade was closed, however you can trade my method manually if you know the idea, you don't need the EA , I use the EA as a tool when I am sleeping

BTW the 50 pips is an estimated number I just made it from my head, because i know that someone will ask me when the EA should be set to be long only or short only, or long and short.

I brought this point to attention because this method of trading depends on the user input more than sticking to fix numbers, you can decide you want to set your EA to be long only or short only when you are 40 or,70 or 100 pips away from the weekly channel.

It all depends how wide is the weekly channel and how wide is the 15 min channel, I use the best tools I have in forex ( my eyes ) to measures the distance, if it looks to you that you are close to the weekly trend line then you would expect a reverse signal on the 15 min chart.

-------------

Now the second manual trade on aud/us is heading for take profit, i will rest now and let the system does it work I had my fun for tonight

---------------

the previous trade was closed manuly with profit the same trade is about to happen again on AUD/US , if you know how the system works then you can place the trades manuly when you are online ... I will set my entry at 0.8270 just in case the EA did not place a trade ( it does it sometimes when it reach the price and it did not break the channel), in the worst case I will have double buy orders which is not bad

live trade

This why I am now short on GBP/US

1.9900 round number

the rules for Blaser apply

I didn't want to tarde this week but I couldn't skip this one

I got this idea from a friend

""

yo minime i was thinking, u know how u trade the sides of the trend channel but hardly the middle. well what if the middle triggered a martingale. that way u could collect pips middle to side, side to middle, and side to side. i imagine this strategy would also decrease the risk of the crazy drawdowns with martingales. what do u think? ""

this was my reply

Hi

Great idea, if we could start 10point3 or any other martingales in the middle of the channel that would be great, martingales are good but scary, playing in the middle of the channel is safer for martingales .

see the attached file its a raw idea, I am not sure if this can help the developer or not

pipsweak:
I really don't care about the balance. I would just like to see some of the trades this method has generated.

If it makes you happy this is a small account with starting balance of 30$ I use it for testing, and these are only 10 days of trading -- I traded only one week as i am busy these days- (some people here in forex-tsd.com knows when I started the test ) I have three live small accounts for testing as I test only on live accounts, i am ready to share when i see others do i am interested only in live tests even if it was on a 10$ account

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I even setup an account to test on the commericial section

I had one loss and 24 wins, where on my main account has almost a similar curve except no losses ( for a long period now ) and less profit ratio, I am trying new pairs and my goal is to find the best setup for each pair.

better idea for the system is being developed as an EA, and i hope once its ready the creator will share it with us

For the record there is no generatee, as I ask norhing in return, you want a generateethen I have to trade your account and I am not interested in managing any accounts now, at least not till the end of this year.