MiniMe // Blazer - page 7

MiniMe:
You are right, the best channel is best drawn by hand, but we are trying to automate the trade, so we have the TMLM expert and we have the SHI indicator, I am talking to Waddah the owner of the TMLM maybe he can share the code.

MT4 so far is better than most of the other plateforms I have used, it does not make it the best, if you have better options then please advise.

BTW are you using SHI ? cause when I use it my screen shot is way different than yours ?

I don't know any free platform that is good for charting. I'm using prorealtime for

technical analysis ( around 100eur for 3 months for Forex charts) and I'm not using SHI channel.

fixed.. i hope lower band ok. upper ? Please try.

BUY STOP allways TL1

SELL STOP allways TL2

ONLY if use TMLM-Channel-v2.1.mq4, because after you need only one settings for EA !!!

This full respect MiniMe logic and rules, only modify for full automatic work.

SRDC I Support and Resistence... yesterday HIGH and LOW... look www.forexsrdc.com - Orange Roshan and Jedi Master web.

SRDC III - asia time box support and resist.

FIXED TMLM-Channel-v2.1.mq4

TMLM-Main Only Weekly Channel - colored by trigger and Comments.

Link TMLM-Channel-v2.1 - weekly and shi.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

TODO TMLM-Channel-v2.1

Trade logic by Slope weekly and trigger or slope SHI. I do not know what is best.

Maybe logic by Fibo level reteracement?

Calculate Trigger level by Main channel size?

Trading hours and news detect

Manage trade - partial close by size channel or fibo level

AND now, I want urgent PF 33!

Files:

Hi Frantacech,

I'm using TMLM-Channel-v2.2, but i changed the parameters:

Hours from 720 to 7200 (better channel for me); and

AllBars from 240 to 720 (SHI recommended for MiniMe on post 1).

The problem is that when i change from one timeframe to other (W1 to M15), the channel modify.

Thanks for the knowledge and technique (MiniMe)

Thanks for the instruments and indicators (Frantacech)

Thanks all group!!!

Pilofe or Angelo.

frantacech:
TMLM-Main Only Weekly Channel - colored by trigger and Comments.

Link TMLM-Channel-v2.1 - weekly and shi.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

TODO TMLM-Channel-v2.1

Trade logic by Slope weekly and trigger or slope SHI. I do not know what is best.

Maybe logic by Fibo level reteracement?

Calculate Trigger level by Main channel size?

Trading hours and news detect

Manage trade - partial close by size channel or fibo level

AND now, I want urgent PF 33!
Files:
audusd_w1.jpg  186 kb
audusd_m15.jpg  187 kb

Hi MiniMe,

I saw that you explain:

1- I enter the trade with 2000 TP and 2000 SL; On another chart I setup Mauro trailing for each pair. The setup is made so that the Mauro trailing won’t start till there is at least 25 pips in the account, after that 30 pips stoploss will be triggered and 11 pips trailing will start.

what happens if the position not to arrive up to 25 pips and will be against you? 100 pips, 200 pips... You stipulate some limit to close the position or use hedge or ??? ?

Thanks...

Angelo

question

MiniMe:
Ang_AutoCh indicator if used on 15 min with 7200 hours will simulate a weekly channel (sorry I did not explain that, my mistake) I changed the setting before posting the indicator and I did not made a note , however this indicator does not refresh well

should i place the Ang_AutoCh indicator on 15min chart or weekly chart to decide a weekly trend??

thanks.

jerrydeng:
should i place the Ang_AutoCh indicator on 15min chart or weekly chart to decide a weekly trend?? thanks.

the channel value is not different on 15min and weekly chart.

MiniMe:
you can use the attach indicator on the weekly chart then draw the lines manually on top of the indicator lines, then remove the indicator after that, and go to the 15 min chart place the SHI and the trendmeleaveme gold

BTW today i had a chance to talk to Waddah, the creator of the TrendMeLeaveMe, and in the near future he will modify the gold version and post the code in the https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/

For those who want to get intouch with Waddah ( a very experianced programmer ), for development of the EA or other EAs, this is his email address waddahattar@hotmail.com or I can pass the message to him.

and if it helps you can keep this indicator on the same chart, but watch ( time will be different than the one week but close to it , and this indicator does not refresh so often )

and here you use the attach indicator on the weekly chart , so 15M or weekly chart i'm confused.

hello, Minime

see chart the below

i suspect if the weekly trend is accuracy enough to believe???

Files:
audusd.bmp  1571 kb