How wealthy you are? - page 9

long GBP 9771.................Aim @ 9906

long EUR 3522.................Aim @ 3606

long Geppy 238.95...........Aim @ 240.09

long YEN 120.85..............Aim @ 121.20....move target to 121.41 if it breaks above 121.20 and make 121.20 ur stop loss

Breeze

Hi All....Mini thanx for letting me use your thread....I'll be on holiday from Monday.....this being my last post

Good luck to all

See me on the wires.

Breeze

Breeze:
Hi All....Mini thanx for letting me use your thread....I'll be on holiday from Monday.....this being my last post

Good luck to all

See me on the wires.

Breeze

Your welcome Breeze nice trades, you remind me with this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwlZUKv57B4

MiniMe:
Your welcome Breeze nice trades, you remind me with this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwlZUKv57B4

Hi MiniMe....& Friend

This is how I see the news today.....we'll need a cheaper dollar to unwind carry trade and imbalances in the markets today

long EUR......3436.........open tgt

long GBP......9776.........open tgt

Breeze

You are funny Breeze. You are booking profits and talking about pressure, and the way you are expressing, sounds like you need to hit the Loo.

Breeze:
The economy is not good....hard to get a J.O.B.

short AUS @ 8333.....................Open prfts

shor EUR @ 3588.......................Open prfts

long CHF @ 2018 & 2030.............aim @ 2150

short GBP @ 20000.....................Open prfts..............................Closed @ 9971 Prfts booked

long Geppy @ 236.86..................aim @ 238.17

I dont use stps as I hhedge most of the time.....I need help to make money as quick as possiblle...I'm under pressure.

Added GBP long @ 236.59.............aim @ 238.00

long YEN @ 118.31.......................Open prfts

How did you come out with all the figure ?

Nic

pfxgroup:
You are funny Breeze. You are booking profits and talking about pressure, and the way you are expressing, sounds like you need to hit the Loo.

the pressure is I have a TARGE to reach before the end of the YEAR....and i'm not even half way.....but ..but ...but....yes I'm booking prfts and YEN has been really good to me.

Breeze

nicesurf:
How did you come out with all the figure ? Nic

hi nic.....its very simple...buy the rumour sell on strength....with the help of a simple chart...pivot points and channels......I dont have so much stuff on my charts....just plain and simple..

long GBP @ 9776

long EUR @ 3436

Hi Minie if you are here i'd like to know if its possible to post my account entries zones....?

Breeze

I see a good set up...on EUR/JPY......it may be a good long if it dips below 163.80.....lets see if YEN can hold firm on that 121.90's area...if so then I'll go long Euppy.....a couple of munites will tell.

Breeze

...Ok.....I missed that Euppy long train......lets see if YEN can give way to 121.90...by the way EUR has support arround 3415-25....so it should be a good long.....just the way see the set up.

Breeze.