How wealthy you are? - page 6

short EUR @ 3588............Open tgt

long CAD @ 1086.............Open tgt

long YEN @ 12006............Open tgt

short EUR @ 3588.....................................Open tgt.................Closed @ 3555.....Prfts Booked

long CAD @ 1086......................................Open TGT

long YEN @ 120.06 & 120.04.......................Open TGT

long Geppy @ 238.89 & 239.06....................Aim @ 240.17

long CHF @ 2104......................................Open TGT

Breeze

long CAD @ 1086......................................Open TGT

long YEN @ 120.06 & 120.04.......................Open TGT

long Geppy @ 238.89 & 239.06....................Aim @ 240.17

long CHF @ 2104......................................Open TGT

short GBP @ 9935....................................Open TGT

Breeze

You should have told us where you can get all the above figure. Because we don't want to see or to read just :

Buy..bla...bla....

Sell bla...bla

We need to know what system we use to achieve our goal, because this the forum where we can discuss, right ?

Nic

nicesurf:
You should have told us where you can get all the above figure. Because we don't want to see or to read just :

Buy..bla...bla....

Sell bla...bla

We need to know what system we use to achieve our goal, because this the forum where we can discuss, right ?

Nic

yea and if one day say ur hospitalised...how can we get signal...

nicesurf:

Nic

I use support lvl's to entenr my trades....Pivot Points....15m Chart....240m Chart & a 30m Chart....Fib Ext....and most imortant is "TIME" ...I trade Asian and London session.....I only enter trades on US session if I see an opportunity.

newt:
yea and if one day say ur hospitalised...how can we get signal...

hahahahahaha.....newt....I like ur sense of humour....lol

All the best to you.

Breeze:
I use support lvl's to entenr my trades....Pivot Points....15m Chart....240m Chart & a 30m Chart....Fib Ext....and most imortant is "TIME" ...I trade Asian and London session.....I only enter trades on US session if I see an opportunity.

Simple but smart

BadBoy:
Simple but smart

K.I.S.S........I try to "Keep it straight and simple"

Believe me I've tried all methods indicators charts systems and strategies....my main strongest weapon is "TIME" to ENTER and EXIT plus money management....thats all.

Breeze:

interesting....i believe in 'TIME' factor too....

so this is kindaf holy grail huh...no loss only hedge