**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 82

Suggestion for 4TF-HAS bar

Hi Don and all,

I am new to learning of this method (I did make it thru all the posts!) and just love these indicators. They are just what I have been wanting..Cool beans!!! Thank you so much for sharing this system with us. I must admit I am still trying to figure out whether trading from the top down or the bottom up is better, which would produce more reliability and less draw down..?

But I have a suggestion for the 4TF-HAS indicator. Is it possible to give the current bar box a slightly different color until the bar is closed? I keep seeing it as a signal to trade from before it is finished..even though I know the timer is there.

Many thanks..looking forward to figuring all this out! Really appreciate the doc files

Patty

hi

FX4$$$:
Hi Don and all,

I am new to learning of this method (I did make it thru all the posts!) and just love these indicators. They are just what I have been wanting..Cool beans!!! Thank you so much for sharing this system with us. I must admit I am still trying to figure out whether trading from the top down or the bottom up is better, which would produce more reliability and less draw down..?

But I have a suggestion for the 4TF-HAS indicator. Is it possible to give the current bar box a slightly different color until the bar is closed? I keep seeing it as a signal to trade from before it is finished..even though I know the timer is there.

Many thanks..looking forward to figuring all this out! Really appreciate the doc files

Patty

That's good idea so we can separate between a bar in process and finished bar...or you can watch bar close alarm to warn you about bar time remain..

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

Dan7974:
Are there that much indicators!? Like 10?

Dan, I was wondering when you would make it over here. I hope this one works for you. This method is really very simple. When Don first started he was only using 1 indicator - The HAS. The MTF lets you see the big picture on one screen. HAS smooths out the price so that you don't get scared out of the market. Multiple Time Frame Trading combined with the HAS is what makes this work.

Well done Don.

Great news STEINITZ!

Great news on the first results from the EA! I am sure that will make your vacation that much more enjoyable. Have a great vacation and we look forward to more good news and the release of this great EA in the near future.

Your efforts are truly appreciated!

SirWolf

Pip Pip Hooray

Steinitz

Welldone to you and all your hardwork and of course Lee & Bluto

steinitz:
The EA is completed! The results are in. The first maiden voyage test showed me something that was always in the back of my mind and was proven by the backtest. I resolved that issue and the code will be fixed rather quickly.

I will get into this more when I return but for now what I can tell you is the method looks very promising. In fact with this sample their was no losers. The last one was due to stopping the EA physically.

Take a look at the statement and graph. I will answer questions later when I return. I am excited to say the least. My manual method of no losses is being echoed with the EA. Look how the first trade toook 10 days to close. This is the key to my methods 100% success rate.

Don't worry I will test all 10 currencies and with longer look back data. I don't know about you guys but I am going to have a wonderful vacation especially getting these results as expected......

Later......

DelBoy:
Steinitz Welldone to you and all your hardwork and of course Lee & Bluto

Bluto had nothing to do with this EA

Great news STEINITZ!

Great news on the first results from the EA and look forward to more good news.It is actually like getting a new baby with as desired properties and hats off to u steinitz and lee

Your efforts are truly appreciated.

bhkgupta

Has Bluto given up on his EA

steinitz:
Bluto had nothing to do with this EA

The results look good - but be careful, there appears to be missing data between Jan 24th to Apr 13th since no trades were taken.

steinitz:
The EA is completed! The results are in. The first maiden voyage test showed me something that was always in the back of my mind and was proven by the backtest. I resolved that issue and the code will be fixed rather quickly.

I will get into this more when I return but for now what I can tell you is the method looks very promising. In fact with this sample their was no losers. The last one was due to stopping the EA physically.

Take a look at the statement and graph. I will answer questions later when I return. I am excited to say the least. My manual method of no losses is being echoed with the EA. Look how the first trade toook 10 days to close. This is the key to my methods 100% success rate.

Don't worry I will test all 10 currencies and with longer look back data. I don't know about you guys but I am going to have a wonderful vacation especially getting these results as expected......

Later......