**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 80

Harsh treatment

I gotta take a second look at the scalping method.

Please link me to it.

scalping method?

Hi Don,

I have gone through the posts and have a similar situation when two TF's confirm each other as being the optimal time to get into a trade, but prices would have moved too far by then. Can you please provide a link about this scalping technique. I have not found such a technique, although me thinks that it uses the 5/15/30 combination???

Al

Originally posted by Steinitz

Scalping Technique Made Easy

As promised I am attaching some images of the technique to capture PIPS O' plenty after a move has been identified. This method is similar to the other method outlined on the other thread in this HAS forum but better and mechanical.

First start with the longest TF you desire to trade with. You could actually start with the monthly Tf and use that as a reference to scalp some huge moves. I would recommend that you start with the 4Hr Tf as it is a nice compromise for stability and enough PIPS that can be withdrawn from your ATM.

So start with the 4hr TF. In this example we are looking to short (red candles). Confirm that this currency is trending. By now you should know how to identify a trend e.g. all one color on the 4hr Tf row. If the higher TF's like the daily, weekly and monthly are also the same color you are in a nice long lasting trend that affords a measure of less risk.

Now switch to one lower TF which in this example would be the 1hr. Look for a colored bar(s) that is opposite of the color of the primary trend. I switched down to the 1hr and see no blue "4TF HAS BAR" candles so I switch down again to the 30M. I see one area of blue so I take notice and wait patiently for the next bar that closes red.

After identifying the first closed red candle (30M) I enter short on the open of the next 30M candle. If I had not found any blue candles on the 30M I would have switched down to the 15M and looked for a blue candles.

Keep in mind that this will work on any combination of TF's. The method is sound. The higher TF's produce more PIPS. The lower TF's produce less pips and last less time. How you want to exit with profit is your decision. I don't want to go into hours and dissertation on exits. There endless.....

Please report in how you are doing with this. If you want to donate any money my favorite charity is one that involves animals.

Files:
4hr.jpg  87 kb
1hr.jpg  87 kb
30m.jpg  91 kb
15m.jpg  91 kb

If you can't see the vertical white lines on the pics from post #819, you need to enlarge the pic. With Firefox you just click once on the pic and it enlarges.

I like the system

thanks in advance

muchas gracias

i pm you to elite team

Steinitz Scalping Method Manual

Attached is the Steinitz Has Scalping Method in pdf format. This is to thanks

Steinitz great work.

Can anybody show me how to ....

Can anybody show me how to place has TF has bar and TF has bar into one window ?

iwhealth:
Can anybody show me how to place has TF has bar and TF has bar into one window ?

Open the navigator frame from the main menu then drag (with the mouse)onto the chart 4tf bar indicator and after drag onto the indicator frame 4tf bar2

Thank you

tudorjones:
Open the navigator frame from the main menu then drag (with the mouse)onto the chart 4tf bar indicator and after drag onto the indicator frame 4tf bar2

Appreciate your fast respond and thanking you again.

if i change from 5m to 15m and i return to 5m the :

4tf-has was repinted !!!

i repeat this a lot of time and all time the indicator 4tf-has repinted.

so i understand there is a indicator dont repinted

somme body can tell me where can i find it

tanks