**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 101

Don,

Sorry for been late to reply but as i told you in my last pm i was out of town and just came back today. I am going to check the eas thoroughly but here are the last versions with a first quick mod involving the way the orders are processed as well as the alert issue, after a first very quick and dirty look.

I know Mr Pip and probably a few other coders will get their hands on the code so i believe we will need to find a way to 'gather' all the fixes, mods and potential enhancements in a proper and organized manner, otherwise we will find ourselves with a multitude of versions circulating around.

Any suggestion welcome.

Yannis

This thread has moved

If you want to stay in touch with those of us who are developing and using the newest EA (Expert Advisor) to automatically trade based on the rules set forth from the ideas layed out here please visit us at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

See you there!

Don

What!!?

steinitz:
For those who wish to participate in the further development of the "Steinitz Scalping Method" please join us in the "Commercial section". Most of you already are aware that an EA is finished and works great. In fact the default setting allow one to not have any losing trades. There is some rare holdings trades with drawdown but all these trade come back to profit.

I know it sounds weird to state this but is has such highly correlated entries that to lose is just not in the EA's vocabulary. I am making a bold statement here and Invite you to take a test drive. Please visit my commercial thread over at:

At this point we are only accepting donations to complete the EA with further enhancements and clean up the code to make it user friendly. It works perfect now but I desire total perfection........

See you there!

Wow. Talk about delusional and denial of the facts!

EA "finished and works great"? Not if you read all the posts recently, plus it's a pretty arrogant statement for a product that has barely been off the ranks for a few days.

Then a huge contradiction - "Default settings allows for no losing trades"....but then...."There is some rare holdings trades with drawdown but all these trade come back to profit". That alone is one of the most grossly stupid and uneducated statements no real trader would ever utter.

I would hate to be in a buy position CAD 1.6000 (2002) and be waiting for that to come back (now 1.0625).

You have a lot to learn.

Pilot

This thread has moved

If you want to stay in touch with those of us who are developing and using the newest EA (Expert Advisor) to automatically trade based on the rules set forth from the ideas layed out here please visit us at:

See you there!

Don

hi

steinitz:

See you there!

Don

Hi Steinitz,

your link doesn't works ...page not found

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The link works fine for me buddy. As an option though everyday you can click on the "New Posts" link at the top of forex-tsd and the same link will often show up due to the high number of views. cheers

prasxz:
Hi Steinitz,

your link doesn't works ...page not found

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

steinitz:

See you there!

Don

Don,

Thanks for posting the link to the commercial thread and bringing it to everyone's attention again (in bold) so that we can post our concerns there if need be.

I do have one pertinent question:-

If using no stops (or very wide stops) is such a great idea then why wouldn't every EA writer with a half decent entry strategy employ that concept, thereby supposedly (and miraculously) making their EAs profitable??

Of course I'm pointing out the irony in your short-term results when you make statements like..."Look, X wins and no loses" with a no stop-loss or wide stop-loss strategy. Of course that idea will create no losses for a certain period of time.

...have a think about it.

Gramski:
Don,

Thanks for posting the link to the commercial thread and bringing it to everyone's attention again (in bold) so that we can post our concerns there if need be.

I do have one pertinent question:-

If using no stops (or very wide stops) is such a great idea then why wouldn't every EA writer with a half decent entry strategy employ that concept, thereby supposedly (and miraculously) making their EAs profitable??

Of course I'm pointing out the irony in your short-term results when you make statements like..."Look, X wins and no loses" with a no stop-loss or wide stop-loss strategy. Of course that idea will create no losses for a certain period of time.

...have a think about it.

The EA has evolved and is not a static method. It is dynamically changing to accommodate all types of trading preferences. Most of these came about from people like yourself looking to add a feature that they find important. If you want to trade without stops it will allow that. If you want to use a break even SL maybe even add a trail it will accommodate that too. Maybe you want to exit based on a % of ATR for the TF that you entered on, no problem. Maybe you want to exit on a change of color based upon the HAS indicator ok to that.

So what I am saying is this is a tool to use to make money. If you don't like this tool or you don't like me that is fine. Just be careful before you draw premature conclusions. There are a lot of haters on here and that is to be expected.....

Cheers!

hi...

well I read on here about the repainting issue and decided to copy the chart from fridays close and then compare to sundays open....

I could find no difference in the charts or indicators....so if this is true could someone post comparable pic's in the next day or so...Not interested in seeing chart pics from a few days gone past..

as far as not stop loss...geez come on...this would not be the first system or trader that uses no stoploss....if your worried about ..and you surely should be...put one of your own in....or manualy trade the system so you can close when you want to....there is no rule saying you must use the EA to trade this ...

The issue about the selling of the System here after asking others to help to get it right...well it speaks for itself....The BEST thing to be done in this situation is...he should look at the thread see who contributed(includes testing) and offer a free copy to those people.....that is the only DECENT thing he could do..

I might add....no way is my hard earned money being used in an EA...not with the numbers of worms..viruses..hackers..and god knows what out there and your security software can only defend against them once there known...if not well...again you take your chances....I rather be watching.