**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 73

Pivot

iwhealth:
Just to share with you all my result from 17th to 30th April . As I mentioned earlier that I'm using scalping method and pivot point as my entry and exit . I agree with steinitz no matter what system you choose you must learn from it and give it sometimes to really see and understand how it works. Everybody will interpret differently and that is where you learn from your own system. I do agree with steinitz that stop loss must be set mentally rather than fix. This is where I loss my live account due to this problem. Before the price turn your way, you will be cut off and then you see the price goes your way again. By looking at 4 hrs TF , I think I can trust the 4hrs TF trend that eventually turn according to its color. As Pivot point matter, you have to see where price currently located. Because at this pivot is where the price make a decision to go further or backward.

Before 17th April, i'm using stochastic method which does not give me a good result.

Thanks steinitz for your effort and keep up a good work.

Here come Singapore

What Pivot calculation do you use. I have used camarilla before.

I have been demo trading this method for a few weeks and I think it works very well. As a newbie I'm glad I found something easy to use that seems to work. Many thanks to the Steinitz for the method.

SteveC:
What Pivot calculation do you use. I have used camarilla before.

Anybody use demark trendlines???

demark pivots

I mean demark pivots

question about MTF BAR

Hi there..

May I ask..and hope someone will answer my question.

Does MTF BAR (n4 tf has bar & n4 tf has bar2) will be forming its color until the next bar? or will it remain in the same color?

From what I see, it changes colour until the close of the bar.

nostrade:
Hi there..

May I ask..and hope someone will answer my question.

Does MTF BAR (n4 tf has bar & n4 tf has bar2) will be forming its color until the next bar? or will it remain in the same color?

Post #731

Hi DELBOY

Will PM you over the weekend as I'm not wanting to get away from the HAS

METHOD on this thread. Up 100 pips so far for the week with the HAD original. Have a great weekend.

$Trader

Dots on Close

For those that prefer to use 'Line on Close' charts, I have found the attached indicator simply but effectively helps with picking out the Close point without causing obfuscation between HAS candles & regular candles.

It's entirely intuitive and needs no further explanations...

Files:
closedots.mq4  2 kb

Pippopotamus:
For those that prefer to use 'Line on Close' charts, I have found the attached indicator simply but effectively helps with picking out the Close point without causing obfuscation between HAS candles & regular candles. It's entirely intuitive and needs no further explanations...

Excellent addition!

Thanks

$trader:
Hi DELBOY

Will PM you over the weekend as I'm not wanting to get away from the HAS

METHOD on this thread. Up 100 pips so far for the week with the HAD original. Have a great weekend.

$Trader

sent you a private message