**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 33

Thanks GoFX

Thanks GOFX - looking forward to seeing the document. Have a great day!

Sir Wolf

Hi steiniz!

Can you post some images of your entries...I think a chart is more usefull of thousand words.....

Thanks

steinitz:
I am posting my statement from yesterday. I am closing trades left and right with profit. My closed trades are up well over 1380 PIPS since all those little losses are platform errors. I have not had an actual losing trade yet. Even a sizeable losing trade wouldn't phase my account. Keep that in mind.......

I am getting emails pouring in. I am replying to everyone of youas fast as I can. Each and everyone of you will get a return email. Membership has grown to just over 100.

Here is the biggest news yet! Blutohas finished a preliminary EA and it's making a lot of money. I will be talking to him about the logistics of our next move. I want to talk to him personally and see just how much this ATM is giving out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice:

There are two methods to this strategy!!!!!!!

Please don't get frustrated. They both work. I prefer the scalping method which yes looks like a complete opposite strategy. They are both uniquely different and produce different results from different entries.

Things are heating up. I will be in touch with the members as I figure what the next step is on the EA.

if it true and you have success to get bluto on the EA you are a lucky mofo. it look like a good method maybe.

steinitz:
I am posting my statement from yesterday. I am closing trades left and right with profit. My closed trades are up well over 1380 PIPS since all those little losses are platform errors. I have not had an actual losing trade yet. Even a sizeable losing trade wouldn't phase my account. Keep that in mind.......

I am getting emails pouring in. I am replying to everyone of youas fast as I can. Each and everyone of you will get a return email. Membership has grown to just over 100.

Here is the biggest news yet! Blutohas finished a preliminary EA and it's making a lot of money. I will be talking to him about the logistics of our next move. I want to talk to him personally and see just how much this ATM is giving out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice:

There are two methods to this strategy!!!!!!!

Please don't get frustrated. They both work. I prefer the scalping method which yes looks like a complete opposite strategy. They are both uniquely different and produce different results from different entries.

Things are heating up. I will be in touch with the members as I figure what the next step is on the EA.

If you've been following this post you will notice that Steinitz hasn't been using compounding and has still be able to achieve a very impressive track record. Attached, you will find the secret to getting wealthy trading. Looking to forward to all feedback.

Peace,

F.F.L.

P.S.

You may see these same attachments posted by me on other post that I am following. It's only because I want everyone to be aware of, technically, how easy it is to get wealthy trading if you can refrain from being greedy or scared and just get 25 pips DAILY!

Files:
langston_2.jpg  384 kb
langston_.jpg  353 kb

Help!!

I am unable to upload the files to my post. I get the message "upload failed" every time.

The files are within the 2.8 MB limit. I don't understand why they're not uploading. Can someone help me please??

andyjim:
You know what?

The matter here isn't Steinitz. It's HAS. Does it offer a profitable method or doesn't it? Steinitz may be the biggest fool that ever lived, or he may be a genius. Most likely neither. Doesn't matter.

But, HAS clearly offers very good trend identifying characteristics, and the MTF color bars offers just that: a multi-scale glance at what trend is doing. If you can build effective trading strategies around what HAS offers, then do so. If you find it doesn't do much for you, and some other set of indicators does, then by all means use what works for you. If you find HAS useful but don't like Steinitz' methods, fine. Don't use them. Devise your own.

If you're here to warn against blindly following a leader instead of learning to trade, and studying the method offered for yourself to see whether it can work for you, your warning should be heeded. He who follows blindly isn't a trader and will surely fail because he doesn't know enough about trading to successfully apply ANY method, including HAS.

But slurs do not constitute sane warnings. Anyone can slur. If you have an intelligent warning or clarification regarding the use of HAS, let's hear it, along with your sound reasons. That's what a forum thread is for. If you want to go start a thread about Steinitz, go ahead. He's colorful enough that such a thread should be entertaining.

But guess what? This thread is about HAS.

Very good point and amen to that! This thread HAS has to get back on track before it becomes a HAS been. I only watch this because it is Heiken Ashi based. Like any other HA based indicators, HAS is good (yeah, for colors, I sometimes use the HAS on my system with the original setting by Raff).

Don't know Steinitz at all, his experience, background, where he is from, whatever. Though I gather from most of his posts that he is a professional fulltime trader. But he is playing and falling right into the hands of his critics. Like I said in my earlier observation post #193, this is his show and he has to take the lead (not post uncall for remarks like what others do). You can't be posting like #328. It may be a joke or sarcasm; do it with finesse.

Steinitz, please, for the sake of your readers and others, get back to your original intention with this thread whether you just want an EA or really want to share, teach, whatever, just do it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Ooops! I could not tell you what to do. My bad.

The power is in the percentages

forex_for_life:
If you've been following this post you will notice that Steinitz hasn't been using compounding and has still be able to achieve a very impressive track record. Attached, you will find the secret to getting wealthy trading. Looking to forward to all feedback.

Peace,

F.F.L.

P.S.

You may see these same attachments posted by me on other post that I am following. It's only because I want everyone to be aware of, technically, how easy it is to get wealthy trading if you can refrain from being greedy or scared and just get 25 pips DAILY!

Nice post FFL. I will have to find my calculations but if I recall correctly, I calculated a 1% return per day on a $5000 account and I think it made something like $3,000,000 after 2 years. The trick is the 1% per day though. Not as easy as it sounds, but with this method, maybe?

fxcruiser:
Very good point and amen to that! This thread HAS has to get back on track before it becomes a HAS been. I only watch this because it is Heiken Ashi based. Like any other HA based indicators, HAS is good (yeah, for colors, I sometimes use the HAS on my system with the original setting by Raff).

Don't know Steinitz at all, his experience, background, where he is from, whatever. Though I gather from most of his posts that he is a professional fulltime trader. But he is playing and falling right into the hands of his critics. Like I said in my earlier observation post #193, this is his show and he has to take the lead (not post uncall for remarks like what others do). You can't be posting like #328. It may be a joke or sarcasm; do it with finesse.

Steinitz, please, for the sake of your readers and others, get back to your original intention with this thread whether you just want an EA or really want to share, teach, whatever, just do it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Ooops! I could not tell you what to do. My bad.

Water seeks it's own level. Where there is pips to be had serious traders will see through my sarcasm. I have been posting for months now and I am sure my readers by now know I have a pretty colorful side. I need to have some fun here too.

I can hang with the best of em'. Nothing worse then a dry boring teacher. I used to hate history teachers for that reason. Life is short. Let's laugh. I intend on laughing until my side aches all the way to the bank.

gofx:
I am unable to upload the files to my post. I get the message "upload failed" every time. The files are within the 2.8 MB limit. I don't understand why they're not uploading. Can someone help me please??

I was probably editing the post at that time. Try it now.

Peace,

F.F.L.

coolhand:
Nice post FFL. I will have to find my calculations but if I recall correctly, I calculated a 1% return per day on a $5000 account and I think it made something like $3,000,000 after 2 years. The trick is the 1% per day though. Not as easy as it sounds, but with this method, maybe?

It's easy in theory but harder in practice simply because of human nature. The 25 pips a day is a cake walk to get on any one currency pair daily, but history shows us that humans will want get 26+ pips or more per trade, trade more than one pair or want skip the prescribed lot increments, trying to accelerate the process as if 1k to 22,000,000 in 45 weeks isn't an amazing feat in itself. I am trying to work through these flaws with new age methods i.e. meditation, hypnosis, NLP, etc.