**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 99

Don, I live in Las Vegas

and am a typical forex loser. I can not find the ads and the information posted was blocked out here. Is XXX-XXX-XXXX a valid number to contact you?

thanks

steinitz:
Please go to: Expert Advisors - Metatrader 4 That will be the home for all development on the two EA's for my method.

Don

Thanks for sharing your work.

Please post a link for the above site as I need help finding it (Exert Advisors _ Metatrader 4 )

Thanks

Barry

barryvincent:
Don

Thanks for sharing your work.

Please post a link for the above site as I need help finding it (Exert Advisors _ Metatrader 4 )

Thanks

Barry

Original:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Crispy: (Scalping)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Has Method

DEAR FRIEND ,

i downl.your system but i can't attach it to a chart,i see the indic.in the list but .And when i compile it he gives me 1 alert " function calculatecurentorders is not refered and is removed".So please can you tell me the whright way to install your EA.

THX A LOT

EMMA1411:
DEAR FRIEND ,

i downl.your system but i can't attach it to a chart,i see the indic.in the list but .And when i compile it he gives me 1 alert " function calculatecurentorders is not refered and is removed".So please can you tell me the whright way to install your EA.

THX A LOT

Please go to the link provided where the programmers will help answer your questions.

? computer error

My computer froze up and I had to reload my broker software. When I tried to reload the indicators for the method 4tf-has came up in purple. I think I have seen this before somewhere in the thread, but I don't know how to fix it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or answer why these indicators are doing this?

Thanks for your help.

yezbick

Files:

steinitz:
I have included the most recent indicators and templates as of 4/25/2007Signal_Bars_v6.ex4 1.tpl

I downloaded them, but "ex4" and "tpl" do not work with metatrader, however mq4 does work with metatrader.

once you download you need to shut down MT4 and restart it.

Make sure .tpl is in the templates folder

Hi,

I've heard about this really nice system and I'd like to know how to use it. I mean do we have to refres the indicators or avoid switching from one timeframe to the other because of some small bugs?

Cheers,

Daniel