**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 105

aramis:
Look the picture attached (pdf), I do not succeed to implement correctly the two indicators 4 TF HAS Bar, they don't merge correctly.

On an other side, PC is dramatically lowered when running these indicators

I guess I have set up problem

Could some one help me, thank you

my skype frageor76 (CET time)

Make sure you have no other MTF indicators in your experts folder. I recommend you just delete everything and start over. Go to my commercial thread and on the 1st page is my recent indicators. Place the one on top of the other.

Don

Edit: For immediate use of the latest EA please visit me at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

steinitz:
Make sure you have no other MTF indicators in your experts folder. I recommend you just delete everything and start over. Go to my commercial thread and on the 1st page is my recent indicators. Place the one on top of the other.

Don

OK Don, working now, thks

Indicators, templates for system attached

I have included the most recent indicators and templates as of 4/25/2007

Files:

cja:
See if this does what you want, It alerts on the Change of color of the wick not the body

Thanks a lot for your ultra quick program alert. I will see how it reacts today when the market opens.

Please make one change. I am unable to change the lime green to blue. The change doesn't stay it goes back to default lime green.

I will look forward to this change and seeing how it reacts to live data

Bravo!

Edit: For immediate use of the latest EA please visit me at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Mr. Steinitz - just arrived; I see you have an EA, for a little while anway

I just came onto your thread while doing work on HA ... I was surprised your thread was so new, but had run to 115 pages in barely 3 months

Will try to study those pages to come to an understanding of what looks to be a method that gets results

do you back off during news reports or is there a preferred time of day for this meth

* newbie has just read as far as post #441 and will risk a question

* if using 30 min or above timeframe, can understand that Non-Farm Payroll Report, etc, might not be a factor

* But if using original method and trading 5 min candles, certainly there's a risk of running into the wrong end of a news announcement

* will keep reading; any info would be appreciated

* hope I can do as well as some of you folks are doing

Thanks

alpha1000:
* newbie has just read as far as post #441 and will risk a question

* if using 30 min or above timeframe, can understand that Non-Farm Payroll Report, etc, might not be a factor

* But if using original method and trading 5 min candles, certainly there's a risk of running into the wrong end of a news announcement

* will keep reading; any info would be appreciated

* hope I can do as well as some of you folks are doing

Thanks

There is code that checks the spread. If it becomes too large based on the entered level the EA will not open new trades. Brokers will often increase the spread before news, especially non farm payroll.

It is not certain if this will work as yet but we will see when the next NFP comes out.

Robert

Don and Robert

Don, you sent me a PM on ff.com asking me to check out your EA. I followed your instructions to check out your thread and I read all 136 pages with great eager. I am in great appreciation that you contacted me with heads up on your project as I believe that your team has developed the ultimate EA. It is obvious that you and Robert have put in many hours and make a great team. Robert is a programming genius.

Question - although I am not that familiar with any EA, does your program come with any type of instructions? Do you have instructions as to what the settings are and how to adjust the settings?

Idea #1 - Since your EA can be used on a demo account, have you considered allowing people to check out your program as a free demo that has a one month restricted time usage on it. After traders see the obvious profitable trades they will want to purchase the EA. The EA can either be converted to a full version EA after payment is made and a code is received to activate it or they could receive a full version EA by email. I believe that you will make more sales by doing so.

Idea #2 - Have you considered starting up a conference room where traders can share ideas, settings and compare actual trades? Maybe a program where charts can be viewed.

I wish you continued success!

WHTenn

steinitz:
Damn that was quick. I have asked for an alert for months at another forum with no success yet.

I am looking for an alert based off of the HAS indicator only. The MTF indicator (4TF HAS BAR) just mimicks the HAS but shows it with MTF's. Therefore, an alert to tell me when the last bar has changed color on the close is what is needed.

Keep in mind that the HAS indicator will display a third candle e.g. wick/body being two colors. If the topwick is blue and the body is red then it is considered to be a blue candle and visa versa.

Would love to have an alert. Then after I get you guys up to speed on my three methods with possibly one more technique soon we can develop an EA.

TIA

Hello

you have done a nice job...

but please in first post where we can update any time put your different method with neccessary Indicators and TPLs for each them also if a pdf or file

available for each that explain it post there...Please

sorry for ask this cause you have big thread it take too much time to gather all neccessary info to begin with but if you put the main info in post #1 will be so helpful

Thanks again

Edit:it seems wrong place to said that.....however if you mind and give me the best link to follow for find all I need and said above will be helpful .