RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 8

David, can you share your 10 point 3 EA here, b'cause I don't know which version is correct. Thanks.

Interfered with bi polar

Using IBFX account.Trading for the first time today.

When the Ea closed EUR/USD for the session it took my open trades on bi polar with it?

How to avoid this happening again?

Hi retro,

maybe because of your rb26dett magic number is set to the same number as your bipoler

Regs,

Popok

retro:

When the Ea closed EUR/USD for the session it took my open trades on bi polar with it?

retro:

I'm pretty sure you're average PROFIT prior closing positions. This EA uses GLOBAL VARIABLE. Therefor, most of the EA will crash with it. Thats its behaviour. I strongly suggest you to start trading this system on different platform, and run it alone. That way we can judge its own performance.

Regards

David

Co exist

Trading it alone as well.

Wanted to also see if it could get along with others.Oh well live and learn.

At first I did not have any RB26 results to post... I thought This is weird because everyone else is beginning to see results and here I sit... No Trades.

Why No Trades - I have set up hundreds of them... HUMM... Found it - My Pip step was set to 3 and IBFX - minimum pending order pips from current spot price is 5 pips. Got it! ok...

OK - so your probably asking why the micro pip step? well here are the results that I have found with the small pip step (and therefore the lack of need for a tall TP using latest 10.3 (not version 12)

Small TP Example #1

Small TP Example #2

SO... Here is how it is going with my RB26 Using

333.htm

Settings:

TP = 12

Lots = .1

InitialStop = 30

Trailing = 10

MM = 1

MaxTrades=6

OrdersToProtect=4

Fast-5

Slow-13

Shift-1

Aggressive=True

Files:
333.gif  5 kb
333.htm  12 kb
2222.gif  5 kb
2221.gif  6 kb
111.gif  5 kb

MegaLeads:
At first I did not have any RB26 results to post... I thought This is weird because everyone else is beginning to see results and here I sit... No Trades.

Why no trades? Dint I send you the EA? What exactly happen?

Regards

David

Today's results with aggressive mode on

not very aggressive, but not bad

alnaqeeb:
Today's results with aggressive mode on not very aggressive, but not bad

Generally today market is not moving well. Managed to grab some pips, not bad though. Keep up the good work. I might consider to increase my risk on my live account.... tempting.... tempting...

Regards

David

Ongoing trades with USDCHF not looking good. Expert is now fully extended in terms of no of protective trades it can take and close to margin call.

Also the stoploss seems too far away to prevent the account being totally blown with OOB settings on a $10k account.

Bugsley