RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 7

sadaloma:
David,

The Ea have been experience problems placing orders. There are lot of "trade dispatch busy" errors hence the pips step of 18 was not respected on some trades (for example: the usd/jpy open trades on setup 2)

Shaun,

I'm happy you found this error, I found this problem too, before I distribute RB26DETT for you guys to test, I already made the adjustment and found how to overcome this problem. Which is everytime the EA open the initial trade, we place all order by using pending orders. That way we can get honour each and every of those orders. After some research and doing some calculation, I planned to leave it be. The reason is, when market fast moving, the order might not be honoured on the spot. Manual trader using MT4 face this problem oftenly during high volatility news announcement(NFP,FOMC). Trade windows got stucked for few seconds~minutes showing"Contents Busy"etc...etc... Thats where the EA got stucked to show "Trade dispatch busy". Now, we dont take the trade if market spiked. I show you an example here

Symbol = EURUSD

Spike for NFP - 100pips

MaxTrades = 5

Pip step = 18

Spread = 2

Max protection by using martingale on wrong direction = 90pips

1st order = -74

2nd order = -56

3rd order = -38

4th order = -20

last order = -2

We're still stucked at another 24pips of spike to go. Remember, we need another 18pips of retracement to cover our losses. If the market spiked 100pips and retrace less then 24pips + 18pips = 42pips. We need 42pips of retracement to cover our ass. Therefor, I rather take the slippage

Symbol = EURUSD

Spike for NFP - 100pips

MaxTrades = 5

Pip step = 18

Spread = 2

Max protection by using martingale on wrong direction = >90pips

1st order = -74

2nd order = -40 (great slippage)

3rd order = -12 (great slippage)

We still have buffer another 2 position to cover. Oh WOW! We're safe:D All we need is roughly 20pips of retracement every new position order, we'll be safe to close all position. Hope this explain some doubts from you. Cheers

Regards

David

Hi David

Waiting to receive your fix RD26 EA

Regards

promo01

promo01:
Hi David

Waiting to receive your fix RD26 EA

Regards

promo01

Errmm... what need to be fix? I said I meant to let it take the slippage:D that way we can have a better way to survive big move:D

Regards

David

flyhigh:
I try to optimize a GBPJPY and my rezult is this. Promo1 have other rezults. Someone can try to becktest this to have more certitude?

Hi Flyhigh

Can post the setting for this test ??

Regards

promo01

Testing of RB26

I have made 26 pips profit last friday on usdjpy

Weekly statement

Hi everybody,

I'll show my statements at the end of the week.

Hope it will have a bit more juice....

Regards,

nohills

Sorry, little help here, can you guys show me where I can get this EA please?

Hi David,

Thank you for your allowing us to test your ea,

i have setup the ea on ibfx & fxdd

starting balance : $ 5,000

currency : eurusd, eurchf, usdchf, usdjpy, eurjpy, chfjpy

time frame : m30

orderstoprotect = 4

shift = 1

mm = 0

others set to default

240 min update

ibfx

----

- non aggresive : http://tinyurl.com/2c7qlg

- aggresive : http://tinyurl.com/23rk9n

fxdd

----

- aggresive : http://tinyurl.com/2brjbe

- non aggresive : http://tinyurl.com/2y7eq2

I have run the EA a bit late, so didnt have the chance to taste the NFP.

I agree with David, I think its better to have instant order instead of pending order, so We will get better price & will not open too much OpenOrder

Regards,

Popok

Hello thanks for testing your EA

i have setup now my demo account:

Settings: Default

Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF,USDJPY

TF: M30

Broker: IBFX MINI

Amount: 1000$

hope to get some good trades

Regards

sadaloma:
David,

The Ea have been experience problems placing orders. There are lot of "trade dispatch busy" errors hence the pips step of 18 was not respected on some trades (for example: the usd/jpy open trades on setup 2)

Is there a way to avoid getting this error message?

This error means 2 or more EAs are trying to trade at the same time. MT4 has 1 trade context for all running EAs, so only one can act at the same time. Use IsTradeAllowed() to find out whether trade context is free before using SendOrder, ModifyOrder or CloseOrder. Also, there is a include library that has check functions somewhere in Metaquotes forum, cant find the link now.