RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 6

guernica:
---------------------------------

Already is Working with account normal=1;

David i'm using two charts eurusd one with reversecondition 0 and other with reverse condition 1. Thats right ?

Best Regards.

I never tell you to do so. If you would like to hedge, please post somewhere else, do not post on my thread.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Which broker are you with? Does your broker allow 0.01lot? If not, turn mm=0. Cheers.

Regards

David

broker is fxdd looks like smallest is .1, I will change mm=0 and see if it starts before the end of the day

Rick

deeforex:
If you leave the EA running as-is, (OOTB), the default setting for AgressiveMode is false, this means that it will not trade during the NY session. If you want trades entered during this time, you will have to manually change this setting in the input box.

Thanks,

I had the agressive mode=true to see if that would of helped, but it didn't. I have now changed mm=0

Rick

gbpjpy optimized

I try to optimize a GBPJPY and my rezult is this.

Promo1 have other rezults. Someone can try to becktest this to have more certitude?

davidke20:
I never tell you to do so. If you would like to hedge, please post somewhere else, do not post on my thread.

Regards

David

-----------------------------

Thanks david for the clarification it was so to know if it had to use reversecondition.

David, it is awesome...

Thank you very much..

Velocity4x

From hour trade - 0

To hour trade - 24

Aggressive mode - true

TF - 30min

StanP

Files:

Setup to run on EUR/USD & USD/CHF, initially OOB settings on 10k account running other than 24/7.

EUR/USD closed out with +35 pips on NFP.

USD CHF still has 4 positions open :-

0.2 lots at -72 pips

0.4 lots at -53 pips

0.8 lots at -26 pips

1.6 lots at -8 pips

currently represents a loss of -$306 - certainly no where near a disaster yet.

Will advise outcome once the trades have closed.

Also set up another demo on Tradex, on a different machine with aggressive mode on with EUR/USD but for some reason it failed to take any trades at all. I'm investigating over the weekend.

Regards

Bugsley

StanP:
David, it is awesome...

Thank you very much..

Velocity4x

From hour trade - 0

To hour trade - 24

Aggressive mode - true

TF - 30min

StanP

Interesting results Stan - I suspect you set your system to run after mine and managed to capture two positive trades on USD/CHF - clearly early results will be dependent on the time it's set off - be interesting to see how it correlates after a few weeks of continuous running.

Bugsley.

David,

The Ea have been experience problems placing orders. There are lot of "trade dispatch busy" errors hence the pips step of 18 was not respected on some trades (for example: the usd/jpy open trades on setup 2)

Is there a way to avoid getting this error message?

I remembered in one EA project I participated a while ago, there where talks of how to avoid this error message by replacing the EA order sell and order buy function with some new mql4 code. Unfortunately, I can't recall more details about it.

Anyway, here are the statements for this week. the details of each setup can be found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674

My testing report starting from 5TH APRIL 11:00GMT

My settings below:

timeframe: M30

Platform: IBFX

TakeProfit=35.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=72.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

mm=1

risk=2.00000000

AccountisNormal=1

MaxTrades=6

Pips=18

Multiplier=2.00000000

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

Fast_Period=5

Slow_Period=13

Shift=0

ReverseCondition=0

Aggressive_Mode=0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

PAIR TESTED:

EURUSD

I think that we put always the setting so we immediately understand the differences.

Ciao MAssimo

Files: