Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 48

hi cucurucu I join V1 and V2 in the same EA so 1 pair, 1 chart, 1 EA!!

good work.

bye

Bolla

Files:
v1v2.mq4  6 kb

Tytian's v7a ex4 file

Thanks Fikko. It looks much better than what I've modified.

Now I find many are looking for Tytian's blessing system 7. Did he remove the file? Anyway attached is the one I have. Have fun:)

fikko:
It comes to my attention that someone took someone's idea which I think it is not right, and shouldn't happen to the community.

The version 5 is still full of bugs. I have modified and fixed the bugs and put Rifo names there. It should be that way since beginning.

Fast review, it is good for 6 months performance, but within a year there is a lot of investment needed. Perhaps gaining 20,000 a year with 60,000 capital for running 0.1 Lot only. Perhaps put additional smart stop loss will limit the drawdown.

Feel free to test. Thanks to Rifo.
Files:

do anybody have v7F version?

bye

Bolla

help

would anyone guide to the best EA from all those developed in this thread & what was the best setting so will forward test it & benefit all from it .

but yet til now there are 4 or 5 ?

tytian

your PM is full

you need erase message

i cant send you a pm

Seeing the backtest,

The blessing v7 by Fikko is more stable compared to V5.

Still cant handle if I should run this EA for 24/5

ANCOLL:
Something comes into my mind,

When this trading or EA starts

how to stop it?

If we just close it, it may close the floating loses and eats our profit

Yes, the BS v7 EA couldn't stop. It will have a floating loses, unless one of the trades hit the TakeProfit.

Set the parameter OpenNew=false, for no new trade, then it will slowly stop the floating loses.

You can try in demo for 24/5 hours, a lot of capital needed. Opening more grid is much more better (covering 200 pips spread). However I do not want to run with real money. Comparing capital and profit, the risk is just to huge.

boostrade:
Thanks Fikko. It looks much better than what I've modified. Now I find many are looking for Tytian's blessing system 7. Did he remove the file? Anyway attached is the one I have. Have fun:)

Thanks Boostrade.

I do not have to put programming efforts if Tytian did a good job.

this is my backtest with BM_V5. trade with demo micro lot

Files:
bm_v5-tes.jpg  33 kb

boostrade:
Thanks Fikko. It looks much better than what I've modified. Now I find many are looking for Tytian's blessing system 7. Did he remove the file? Anyway attached is the one I have. Have fun:)

This one didnt work...

it comes error message like " opening order 131"

etc.