Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 41

Still working on?

Hi,

I am very new to this forum and I try to follow the discussion and the evolution on Blessing System.

I am interested in developing advanced martingale systems as semi-automatic TS, to work in the "normal market"

Are someone still working on developing, I wonder?

I mean if someone on the comunity, not some commercial as I see in some messages....

Thanks

How Long to Test Before Going Live?

Greetings friends,

I started running the Heiko_Blessing EA this morning and just had a chance to check it just now. In about 12 hours it has closed out profit of over $400.00.

How long would you test this EA before going live? A week, a month, or 6 months?

Also what are the dangers of this system? Obviously the increasing lot size, but are there others?

mikejody:
Greetings friends,

I started running the Heiko_Blessing EA this morning and just had a chance to check it just now. In about 12 hours it has closed out profit of over $400.00.

How long would you test this EA before going live? A week, a month, or 6 months?

Also what are the dangers of this system? Obviously the increasing lot size, but are there others?

Hello Mike,

Im running this EA live but I would not advise you to do the same. First it has an unfixed bug (which you can avoid by setting the BaseWaitTime-Value to 0) and second there is a worst case situation where you will lose bigtime. It can happen once in every 1-2 Month... the system makes constant profit when the market retraces its direction by 20 pips on a regular basis. If you use my default-setting of 7 levels then you will be doomed if the market moves up ~ 7*20 Pips (I'm using the ~ because this value is increased by my EA based on market volatility). So you will most likely agree that it doesnt happen often that the market moves a straight 140 pips without a short retracement. But if it does you are in deep trouble. Im trying to work out a filter-system that reduces the TP in such situations. Ill post it here as soon as I'm im done

Best wishes,

Heiko

tytian,

Thanks for the ea.

When will the ea expire ?

tytian:

Blessing SystemC v7 free

if have any bug to let me know. say thank rifo.valas and me ^^

Well done Tytian and Rifo, thanks for your work here. I'll start testing today and update the forum. I'm assuming there's no expiry on the EA and it's enables to run live accounts..?

My old blessing EA is working fine but took a big knock on Tuesday (-$4300) on a mini (demo) account. Lets see how this one performs.

Blessing EA works but...

tytian:

Blessing SystemC v7 free

if have any bug to let me know. say thank rifo.valas and me ^^

Hi all, I've read thru every post in the this thread and I must first say thank you to Rifo for sharing his strategy and also for Timbo, Cijas and Tytian for coding and modify it and all for contributing ideas in it.

I've tested so many EAs on this forum and other forums and also worked a few simple ones of mine own and I have to say that the blessing system is one of the best systems out there.

Contrary to many others, I now tends to think that if you are using EAs to trade for you, the only successful EAs will be martingale EAs, well to be specific, hedging martingale EAs. Because the market is in constant movement and in fact, no one can correctly predict the next move, indicators do help but they always lag behind, and make false signals too.

The blessing system, like goblin bipolar, by applying martingale on hedging, tremendously add its winning edge, the thing is how to martingale.

I backtested the blessing7 on gbp/usd for 2 and half years and the result is amzaing: 97% profit trades, BUT in the end there are numerous floating loss eating up half of the account...as the attached html shows. That's like any other normal martingale syste, huge floating loss in the end and you can never take your money out if you don't close the loss. So basically useless...

Many martingales fail due to too tight pip steps, say 20pips, taking out the spread like 2pips in eur/usd, it's only 18pips and with level 8, can handle no more than 150pips...

So I modified the blessing system, put tp at 300 and a huge pipstep at 700 and backtested it on gbp/usd and as expected it pass through all the turbulence in this volatile pair and give more than 30% return p.a., in about 8 trades per year, see attached. I think if we are to use the blessing system, that's the way to use it. huge pipsteps, so spread becomes nothing. and the only thing you need to do is be patient to wait for the pips. For other pairs, 300, 500 pipsteps is enuff with tp setting at half of the pipsteps, and it generates more trades and more profit.

Well, just my 2 cents worth:)

The modified one, not much difference though

Thanks again Rifo, great system!

Very good post boostrade. In order to hedge the martingale problem, what about regular weekly or daily withdrawals from your account so that by the time the big bang comes, you have drawn out more than your account is worth. Start with $10K and withdraw profits weekly and pretty soon it wont matter if your account blows up. Using it this way one can regularly pull $100 per day whilst maintaining the float. Open two accounts at the same broker and makes regular transfers between accounts.

Anyone else care to comment..?

That equity curve just looks too enticing...

I'm also tracking the criss v.111 or (harry) stratagy which is working well albeit much smaller profits with bigger float, which suits me as it produced 150 pips yesterday. I'm waiting for this one to blow up as my backtest of this EA was pretty flat.!!

The same system I have seen someone called Pedro doing a similar system. However the problem is very very big if it does out of control. He managed to increase his account from 50,000 to 100,000 usd. (in demo) in 10 days.

However, day 11th, he got struck hard, and he lost over 70,000 in 3 days.

He used martingale.

Regards

yanni

http://www.myfxreport.com

if you interesting my completed version... money money

real very high profit. i test already in GBP EUR JPY.

tytian