Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 53

yes you can choose the Pct(percentual) for close all orders.

This is not mini version: I think that you can modify by yourself,

if you read previously post...so you can learn about mql language , and you will be free to make your personal change!!

post your backtest result for the community.

thx

Bolla

Hi Bolla,

Unfortunately I'm not able to learn mql language at this time, with my schedule. If anyone else can modify the V1andV2Mini for me, I would sure appreciate it. It would be great if it would close all orders, and then start right back up again. I am posting the mini EA here.

Thank you in advance.

gbolla:
yes you can choose the Pct(percentual) for close all orders.

This is not mini version: I think that you can modify by yourself,

if you read previously post...so you can learn about mql language , and you will be free to make your personal change!!

post your backtest result for the community.

thx

Bolla
Files:
v1v2_mini.ex4  9 kb

mikejody:
Hi Bolla, I tried to upload the spreadsheet here but it won't accept an excel type of file. I can email to anyone who would like, though.

Hi Mike,

Just zip or RAR the excel file and attach that in your post.

Sada

Hi mike, this is the mini version.

I hope to see your backtest!!

bye

Bolla

Files:

gbolla:
Hi mike, this is the mini version.

I hope to see your backtest!!

bye

Bolla

Hi gbolla, i'm sorry if you have answered this question before, but what is the difference between the regular version and the mini version?

read post #506 and #507.

bye

Bolla

I did a quick backtest of the closing on 5% idea. The equity line looks very smooth, although I only backtested for about 2 month.

One thing that worries me is will you get margin call some where along the line? We all know backtest can't be trusted, only forward test gives you a true picture.

Files:

demo week - 2..... Not Bad

Files:

quotingcurrencies:
demo week - 2..... Not Bad

What EA are you using?

mikejody:
What EA are you using?

Do you use my EA?