Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 47

fml:
Hi, I just started following this thread today but it sounds like the system works as long as the bottom doesn't fall out of the market. I have seen some TS/TP EAs that will close all positions once a pre-determined amount is hit. So with a $10k account you might set $4k as your max loss and everything would close and you live to trade another day without wiping out your entire balance. I will look for the EA.

Found one that should work

Files:

so,,,why i can't try your ex4 file on demo account?

oooohh, i c,btw so why i can't try your ex4 file on demo account? i means how to put it in chart . thank you

daet:
Here is the EA originally thought out by Rifo but programmed by Timbo...

what the best setting to this EA.... or maybe original setting???

lol NOT THE ORIGINAL

daet:
Here is the EA originally thought out by Rifo but programmed by Timbo...

HEHE it's not the original : it is the version 5 that i tried to modified in order tp let the win side of the trades keep on.

tytian:
the source will no giving,it's protect for our programer. jessica

I am use my time to make, and test and test one and one and thing calculation and what happen in market to solve it.

the expert ex4, put in xx\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\ here.

tytian

I will look stupid here: Where can I find that Ex4 file? been trying to look for it but to no avail.

Can someone point out on which post it it?

Thanks

Sada

Then it comes back to human ego,

First, we worked together,

it was fun and we were getting better with the system

then someone knew more about it and hide it for himself.

he forgot about the community and go for his ego

even he sell it...

sighhh...

Blessing Martingale EA v7

It comes to my attention that someone took someone's idea which I think it is not right, and shouldn't happen to the community.

The version 5 is still full of bugs. I have modified and fixed the bugs and put Rifo names there. It should be that way since beginning.

Fast review, it is good for 6 months performance, but within a year there is a lot of investment needed. Perhaps gaining 20,000 a year with 60,000 capital for running 0.1 Lot only. Perhaps put additional smart stop loss will limit the drawdown.

Feel free to test. Thanks to Rifo.

fikko:
It comes to my attention that someone took someone's idea which I think it is not right, and shouldn't happen to the community.

The version 5 is still full of bugs. I have modified and fixed the bugs and put Rifo names there. It should be that way since beginning.

Fast review, it is good for 6 months performance, but within a year there is a lot of investment needed. Perhaps gaining 20,000 a year with 60,000 capital for running 0.1 Lot only. Perhaps put additional smart stop loss will limit the drawdown.

Feel free to test. Thanks to Rifo.

Thanks for your generousity, fikko

may you be blessed with lots of pips.

I will forward test the EA now.

Quotingcurrencies

You need to backtest eas pair to determine the best settings. I use a mini account with:

TP TPoriginal

EUR 10 10

CHF 20 10

JPY 50 20

This EA been modified so many times, i just found that this one works for me.

Something comes into my mind,

When this trading or EA starts

how to stop it?

If we just close it, it may close the floating loses and eats our profit