Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 39

mikejody:
Are you saying that even the blessing heiko EA is risky? It seems to have removed or lessened the risks, hasn't it?

why do you think it is less risky ?

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
why do you think it is less risky ?

Um, because I read it on here somewhere?

mikejody:
Um, because I read it on here somewhere?

rainx is thinking about a time filter to limit the EA to open new positions against us in fast moving markets , I am going to discuss it with him when he wake ups.

all of martingale EAs are very risky. you should know it.

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
rainx is thinking about a time filter to limit the EA to open new positions against us in fast moving markets , I am going to discuss it with him when he wake ups. all of martingale EAs are very risky. you should know it.

Yes, I do know that Martingale strategies are risky, but I also know there are some versions of increasing lot size that are much less risky, such as the D'Alembert method and others. I thought rainx EA here was like that, or somehow less risky.

Selling Ea !!!!

SELLING EA!!!

It make me so mad !!! Tytian.. you think i got this idea without any pain.

Really.. i have so many trail and error. i have loss money and time to find the right system. And After i gave this system for free. You sell it to everyone.

HOW could you......

hi all. i've had 2 version final, fully auto.

1st blessing control and 2nd is blessing free control.

this 2 version use blessing system rule to make it. no lag no delay to deal.

very very good (GOOOOD) blessing system. all problem one by one to solve it.

but no for free. I use a lot time in this system.

if you interesting, call me $100 1 year expire 2 version together.

tytian

rifo.valas:
SELLING EA!!!

It make me so mad !!! Tytian.. you think i got this idea without any pain.

Really.. i have so many trail and error. i have loss money and time to find the right system. And After i gave this system for free. You sell it to everyone.

HOW could you......

if you try this 2 version already, sure you are like it. one is final and 2nd haven't yet final.

if you really take time hard to read this Blessing Martingale_v5 and Blessing_Heiko code, some bug still no yet to solve.

i can't give tries version. because seen some site can decompile ex4 code.

tytian

tytian:
if you try this 2 version already, sure you are like it. one is final and 2nd haven't yet final.

if you really take time hard to read this Blessing Martingale_v5 and Blessing_Heiko code, some bug still no yet to solve.

i can't give tries version. because seen some site can decompile ex4 code.

tytian

Tytian, since Rifo-Valas is the developer of this method of trading, and since you have basically stolen his model, his style, his method and his EA, do you not think it would be best for you to at least give Rifo-Valas a copy of your EA?

I do not think that you will make very many friends here if you are trying to sell something, especially considering how you came across this EA.

Most people like to simply help their fellow traders, not steal from them and then sell to them.

Can we encourage you to go elsewhere?

Well said Mike

mikejody:
Tytian, since Rifo-Valas is the developer of this method of trading, and since you have basically stolen his model, his style, his method and his EA, do you not think it would be best for you to at least give Rifo-Valas a copy of your EA?

I do not think that you will make very many friends here if you are trying to sell something, especially considering how you came across this EA.

Most people like to simply help their fellow traders, not steal from them and then sell to them.

Can we encourage you to go elsewhere?

blessing EA

Hey Tytian you scumbag, why you selling Rifo's idea...?

I've been following this thread closely from the beginning and it's clear that you've taken Rifo's idea, turned it into an EA, now you want $100 for it.!!

It may work for you in the short term, stealing someone's idea, but longterm you'll be exposed for the bottom-feeder you are. Choke on it!