High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 6

abrs70,

how is this EA going to react to the major trends that we seen in november???

phorex_phreak:
abrs70, how is this EA going to react to the major trends that we seen in november???

as i mention, you can set stop loss for live account and dont risk more than 10% of the stop loss. i wish i would have forward tested this EA in november.

i am testing this EA live since yesterday on $ 4000 mini -account at FXDD.

Here is the results:

Deposit $ 4000

Closed profit(for 2 days) $ 489

Open trades $ -24

I will report again on Friday.

zoubeir:
i am testing this EA live since yesterday on $ 4000 mini -account at FXDD.

Here is the results:

Deposit $ 4000

Closed profit(for 2 days) $ 489

Open trades $ -24

I will report again on Friday.

Hi,zoubeir

Really nice result!

Can you post your statment for your live account?Thanks!

abrs70:
heheh...i love this post, self explanatory. UP USD959 now

Thank you abrs70,I am still testing the EA this week,in the weekend give out the result.

let me know

how do u keep low downdrow without stoploss, do u have any secret we don't know.

and by the way do u set a max trade limitation?

yocy1:
how do u keep low downdrow without stoploss, do u have any secret we don't know. and by the way do u set a max trade limitation?

max trade 10.. from now on i am using stop loss...just wanna see how much lost will it make... if no loss..then its good

Now profit up USD 1,234.00 what a nice number

ok i got your trick, u take a simple "10point_3.mq4" file turned it into "ex4", I guess u have put in an expiry date, so u can sell it like it's yours.

anyway if that's the case, i have test it back from 2006-2007, the results was quite good, the most consecutive lose was 191$ of one eurusd side, the parameters was, 0.05 lot, H4 TF, 1000$ deposit, 10 TP, max trade 10, no SL, the profit is about 2000$ on each side, that makes 8000$, not to much..... but if u use MM it can be much better.

abrs70:
Hello

I want to let everybody to test this my typical 10p3 EA, i have modified to make it more agressive.

Setting can be your choice.

Please set BUY only for Dreamteam, and SELL only for Teamdream.

And both should be running on EURUSD and USDCHF, it does not matter how crazy the market is, your account should be kept low drawdown. It will be like nonstop money maker machine, hope so.

Please can you give us the mq4 version of these EAs.

Strange

I am using IBFX demo. Whenever I restart the terminal, Dreamteam.ex4 and Teamdream.ex4 are deleted from expert folder.

anybody has this problem?

Thanks.