High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 3

HyPip2:
Hmmm... If your basic lot size is 0.1, your last trades are 6.07 lots which is 60 times the base size. Is this because it's applying a martingale (risky), or just trying to balance out the hedge? Why such big lot sizes? If it had lost those trades, what size would it have entered?

Just curious...

Thanks

its martingales.... 0.1 using nanolot account... 6 lot equal to 0.6 by the way

rocco siffredi:
I cant wait to hear the sob stories when this grenade ea explodes in everbodys face. (sad)

so far up usd285...floating -11.92 very low drawdown... will update later

Files:
jan10.htm  55 kb
jan10.gif  5 kb

today performance

Files:
jan10.htm  55 kb

abrs70:
today performance

Please can you post yout settings for the dreamteam and teamdream

experts?

straight equity line

Just for comparision ..

EUR and JPY has proven best for this high probability entry system .. This is live now - http://nolosstrades.tripod.com/chaos/statement.htm (demo sample)

New Year - new twists .. if I take the above system and put on a Aggressive but Controlled MM .. voila!

Back test shows a straight line. It is no longer a curve - it is a equity line! The best part is - it seems to work on many currencies. Only time will tell.

The trick is - the cycle should end in a few steps - not infinite lots.

Lets see if forward test can also produce the same - http://nolosstrades.tripod.com/retrace/statement.htm

regards.

abrs70:
today performance

The dreamteam is coming along nicely.

Pecunia non olet:
The dreamteam is coming along nicely.

yes absolutely..

now up usd464.90 i am happy with the fact the EA can handle interest rate announcement quite brilliantly... pray for pips

not bad for today... still hoping this one last longer and forever.

Files:
jan11.htm  110 kb
jan11.gif  5 kb

abrs70:
Not bad so far....wondering to see by end of the month

Please what are your settings for both experts.

Some clarification on this set-up would be nice. Since the source code is not presented we are unable to discern this for ourselves.

I ran this set-up last night/this morning through the 150 pip spike and it resulted in a $25 gain on a $150 account (roughly 17%). I like to forward test on a live server, so nano lots with a $150 is quite a good investment for real world testing.

Here was the set-up:

IBFX Live Server

GBPUSD and USDCHF Pairs

TeamDream Short on both pairs

DreamTeam Long on both pairs

Take Profit: 20

Lots: .01 (this is on a mini-account)

Initial Stop: 0

Trailing Stop: 0

MaxTrades: 7

Pips: 15

SecureProfit: 0

AccountProtection: 0

OrdersProtect: 3 (I left as default, I suspect it only comes into play with Account Protection on?)

mm: 0

risk: 1

AccountisNormal: 0

So, that was my set-up. Again, clarification would be great on the parameters. Specifically:

SecureProfit: Is this Pips or Dollars? Does it close all open orders when a value had been reached?

Account Protection: I assume 0=off, 1=on? If that is true what is the system.

Money Management: I assume 0=off, 1=on? What system are you using?

I see you have a Risk parameter, if MM is on, is this value a percentage of the total account and if so, is it per order or total?

AccountisNormal? No clue on this one, perhaps 0=mini, 1= standard?

All in all, looks promising, but more info is badly needed to arrive a long-term viable set-up.