High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 10

magic number?

I don't see a magic number option in the Inputs. How are you adding it so the EA can open a buy and a sell in the one currency?

Thanks

marlaust:
I don't see a magic number option in the Inputs. How are you adding it so the EA can open a buy and a sell in the one currency? Thanks

its hidden

Hi abrs70

Thank you for sharing your work. I used the ea last week with good results. Unfotunely I have no control of the MM. My values are: MM=00 and risk=00 The EA is still using multiple lots. What is wrong with me. Thanks. karl

abrs70:
test it on usd10k, if you want sure profitable, do this:

1. set starting lot to 0.01 with max trades 15, pip 8, TP 15 so your coverage movement (trapping) is about 120pips. You only need the EU to retrace 20-30 pip in order to close all positions.

2. If that is live account, please be alert on major news ( must do hard for your money ) and close fairly small floating loss on friday coz you dont know what would happen on sunday afternoon, could be a spike.

15 MAX TRADES? Thats 327 LOTS!

So with my understanding so far of this EA/system is that it is a hedging grid trader?

Now in the settings, where are you able to set the lot scaling for increasing the lot sizes?

Thanx,

Graham

shibeng:
Hi I agree with you kaypee. I download dreamteam and teamdream and I both backtest and forward test these ea and result are not same as what abrs7 is posting. Something definitely different. Plus he hide ea code from us so I'm surely skeptical about whole purpose of all this stuff. I will quit this ea now and go to others testing forward. I dont trust abrs70 now. Also there is no hedging in this ea so I dont know why it even is named that. dumb. this makes me angry.

Guys - I'm neither defending nor accusing abrs70, but I would imagine there should be different results between different testers - there are platform build version differences, broker differences, as well demo vs live feed differences.

That being said, Shibeng, how different are your forward test results?

Trust me, I for one also want to see the code to fully understand the risk of the EA - I have had good results (see past statement posting) but don't really understand how the EA determines the entry points and direction of the trade (besides setting only long or only short in the options).

Before coming down on abrs70, let's give him the opportunity to explain the EA at a greater level to give everyone a greater sense of comfort...

shibeng:
... Also there is no hedging in this ea so I dont know why it even is named that.....

I told the same before.

Hi Abrs70

You want to play with all of guys here????!!!

Be a man and send your original EA.

Kaveh