Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 54

Trader83:
Thanks, Dave, now I've got it! One more question: I've opened an account at IBFX for 5k, dowloaded your parameters with TargetEquityToCloseAndReset 0.14, but BiPolar does not open any position, and the message appears every second: TargetEquity Level Reached - All Orders Closed. Have any idea why it happens?

Hi Trader83,

I have faced similar situation, I think what I did to solve the problem is to set TargetEquityToCloseAndReset parameters from 0.14 to 0

Regards,

Popok

FYI, here are some live results of "JitterBug" since last Wednesday 02/21 with conservative settings running on a small pilot account.

bluto:
FYI, here are some live results of "JitterBug" since last Wednesday 02/21 with conservative settings running on a small pilot account.

bluto,

send me a pm...............

Jitterbug

bluto:

Hi bluto, I am interested in hearing what the differences to the "classic" Goblin Bipolar version are. In which direction are your improvements headed?

Hi Bluto,

Nice to see you back.

JitterBug is doing very-very well. Congrats you!

bluto:

fxdd demo don't do micro's

Fxdd real account does do micro's

All my forward tests were on 5k demo at 1% risk. Why1% demo and .5 real?

Because 1% never busted a demo, so .5% should be no problem at all on real.

Dave, sorry for asking many questions, just tell if I am annoying! I just want to use your experience in order to trade with the real account with Goblin as you do.

Is it crusual to change TargetEquityToCloseAndReset parameters from 0.14 to 0?

Talking about % risk, you mean set RiskPercent=0.5 in Goblin settings? I am not able to put 0.5 parameter into RiskPercent.

If you have 5k, how many lots will be opened with risk=1%? Will it be 0.1 lot with 1:200 leverage?

What leverage do you have on micro FXDD?

Thanks a lot for help!

Hi, bluto! Unfortunately, I did not take any small part in developing Goblin EA, but is it possible to join other lucky guys from this forum, who will have an opportunity to test your new JitterBug?

dear sir

please inform where is last version of this Ea ?

Do anyone got statement on line with ongoing ea working ?

what are best settings ?

Ut ?

kr

jer

bluto:
Attached is a new version of Goblin named "BiPolar Goblin" based on the trading concept used by xxDavidxSxx of running two Goblins concurrently for the same pair on separate charts - one for buys and one for sells.

This edition runs both the buy and the sell side as separate sub-EA's packaged in one EA. All you need to do is place BiPolar Goblin on a single chart using your favorite timeframe. The EA goes in the \experts folder and the three indicators go in the \experts\indicators. I've also included a template you can use if you want - it goes in the main \templates folder. I'm using an M15 timeframe but use whatever suits you.

Please test...if you find any bugs or have any feedback, let me know. Last but not least...be bodaceous and have fun!

** Tweaks - 12/22/06 **

In addition to fixing a bug, I added a new true/false setting called "UseConservativeRSX_Signals" that is true by default. It enforces the 30/70 rule for RSX upturns/downturns if set to true. Anyone testing this EA should download it and reinstall it into the expert folder. Indicators are unchanged.

** Tweaks - 12/23/06 **

Added new true/false setting "UseFiboLotSizeProgression" to allow lot size progressions based on Fibo sequence (courtesy of Tross).

** Tweaks - 12/24/06 **

- Added new "TargetEquityToCloseAndReset" numeric setting per David's suggestion - this closes all open orders and starts the cycles over on the next signal(s).

- Added new "UseSMATrendFilter" as a safeguard to ensure buy/sell signals are taken when a 3-SMA filter is properly aligned.

- Exposed timeframes and bar-periods for RSX and 3-SMA TrendFilter

** Tweaks - 12/28/06 **

- Noticed that the Turbo_JVEL velocity indicator was lagging the RSX signals. The experimental period setting of 17 was too long and was causing RSX signals to be confirmed and fired too late in the swing. Adjusted this back to a value of 7 (as with the regular Goblin) and increased the velocity factor to .02 +-. This should confirm the strength of RSX signals and help avoid flat periods. Revised EA is in zip.

Looks great Bluto! Jitterbug appears to be "dancing" in profits

Looks real nice, congrats.

bluto: