Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 35

Hi autofx,

You mentioned several times about your own forum. I'd like to know your forum URL.

Thanks

just google "autofx forex"...it's not hard to find.

sstillwell

Hi I'd like to do some forward test with this ea. I did backtests and see this ea can have huge drawdown for certain pair when bottoms and tops happen. I saw this in the 10point3 also. What can be done to this ea to protect user account from crash when these occurances? Many thanks to you.

newest results

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this thread (and forum, and forex for that matter ).

I have downloaded the EA from the first post of the first page.

Is it the recent version that proved working on the backtest? Are there more recent versions?

What was the presentage of the loosing traids?

What was the biggest loss?

under which parameters did it work best?

Thanks in anticipation,

CRE666

smalltalk:
Hi autofx,

You mentioned several times about your own forum. I'd like to know your forum URL.

Thanks

My forum is closed, and there are two ways to gain entry, described here:

http://autoforex.biz

abrs70:
with this profitmultiple function, we dont need accountprotection anymore? if i set true, ordertoprotect, secure profit all that, will it be any difference?

I don't know how accountprotection, ordertoprotect, secure profit work. I would just leave mod H as-is.

Please post any further comments/questions related to mod H here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

fantastic

xxDavidxSxx:
I don't understand your logic here.

not the direction you want it to go? The direction of being a winner? The direction of being the best? The direction of making money?

You lost controle of the destiney when you started posting in public. There are other hybrids, both posted and not posted.

I do not see goblin being that unique. It is a ripoff of the martingale, 10 points 3 terminater, prediter EA's. Same style of trading. Just some different indicaters used for signal.

I am currently running terminater and bipoler on the same settings and the results are with in 50$ of eachother.

But I guess forex EA's arn't about making money, or winning contest money, or being the best.

I guess I got it all wrong.

Its all about trading demo's and drooling over back tests and dreaming.

what a wonderful new years celebration. now i have a neck to squeeze throughout 2007. hey dave... come on into my office and close the door... i want wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze the life from you.

Some statements of mine....

I put the starting values very low...

Files:
11.htm  72 kb
22.htm  69 kb
33.htm  34 kb

faifarni:
Some statements of mine.... I put the starting values very low...

Great result for 4 days trade . Would you explain to us what is the different between your 3 accounts?