Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 101

FXBS

That indicator you were farciful about actually put me back one month because it is useless.I had to have another one made .Thanks to the clowns of trading ,my plans are one month behind

Anytime you want me to repost proof about uselessness of indicators let me know.So run and hide and remove posts cause u guys are waste of space

El Cid

el cid:
FXBS

That indicator you were farciful about actually put me back one month because it is useless.I had to have another one made .Thanks to the clowns of trading ,my plans are one month behind

Anytime you want me to repost proof about uselessness of indicators let me know.So run and hide and remove posts cause u guys are waste of space

El Cid

Go ahead, post, lets see if we can help

First of all thanks SIMBA for the system, I am still at the early pages and it looks nice.

El cid , has a point yet it seems he lost his faith, it is true no one can trust an indicator because no one knows what's in the future and most of the indicators were build to show the history, now the question can we trade the future based on the history

Yes and No, it depends on many factors the pair you study the time you look at and the equations you used to look at the history to prepare your trade in the future.

if you ever come a cross the term Trend, then this is what I mean, and if I am not mistaken SIMBA system look for the trend in the upper time frames and takes the trade in the lower time frames.

when you flip a coin to trade then your chances is 50/50 but if you have a tool to let you know when to flip and at what angle you may increase your chances to win, following the trend on the upper time frames and taking the trade in the lower time frame would increase your chances.

so you are right EL CID its a chance game you can't trust but if you know the tools to use, you will increase your chances to win .

if you need to increase your chances , sit with a profissional traders do what they do.

try to listen more and argue less, there is a nice picture in the 3rd post , its all about keeping your hopes high, maybe a picture were not enough, here is a video to explain how to aim high

YouTube - طموح حمار

Sorry SIMBA if my explanation to the system were wrong (the trend part ), I am still reading the first pages and its a long thread

come-on, El-Cid, takeiteasy, guys will be guys, a little bit laugh (Simba is a dem genius) - don't take it personally, we can make jokes on each other, work together and help each other - thats why we still here together

sorry if my indis caused trouble - im' not a programmer - just trying to help all of us

we're not a bunch of little girls, right - don't get offended on a bit rough humor - just normal routine, arguments, regular work...

Indicator which works

Here is a picture of a indicator which works, it clearly shows where is sup/res is and when to buy or sell.

Files:

Simba

Very orignal thread you have

Triple Screen Trading System - Part 1

Go rehash the same old xxxx

El Cid

el cid:
Simba

El Cid

El Cid

Your statement above quite clearly shows that you haven't actually read this thread or if you did, you failed to understand a single word, or perhaps you just have a poor memory.

This thread has 4 stars and over 120,000 views, and more importantly attracted contributions from talented individuals, who all possess a very unique attribute, and that is the disipline of focusing on a single problem. Thats quite a valuable skill to develop.

In the time that these people spent developing their simple system, which is based on exploiting repeatable market behavior, how many different strategies and EA's did you work on, 10,20,50,100, 200? How many different threads did you create here, and at moneytec, strategybuilderFX, forexfactory, Trade2Win, FXFisherman etc

Ask yourself why you need to do this, what are your objectives, what do you hope to gain, and are those objectives currently being met. If the objective inst being met, its time to change the strategy. After all the definition of insanity is doing the same thing time after time and expecting different results.

el cid:
Simba

Triple Screen Trading System - Part 1

Go rehash the same old xxxx

El Cid

El Cid,

I've been too busy trading this system among others to post here in a long time, but your douchebag nature compells me to. Not only insulting a guy who has done nothing but help others for absolutely no compensation, but doing so under the influence of an admixture of hashish and Prozac, is juvenile and asinine. Would you speak that way to the guy in person, where his proximity would raise the potential of him whipping your ass?

Duke