Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 32

Hello simba

Here's what my chart looks like. Forst I stated with blank chart, then added you simba template which gave me W%R at the bootom, nothing else. So I then added the MTFxpmv2SATL then SATL, then xpmav2SATL. Basically these last three indicators painted over the top of each other. I get not colour bar at bottom, or Zig Zaggy colour coded bar over price.

Here's my chart as you requested:

Files:
cable5.gif  15 kb

Fred

fred:
Hello simba

Here's what my chart looks like. Forst I stated with blank chart, then added you simba template which gave me W%R at the bootom, nothing else. So I then added the MTFxpmv2SATL then SATL, then xpmav2SATL. Basically these last three indicators painted over the top of each other. I get not colour bar at bottom, or Zig Zaggy colour coded bar over price.

Here's my chart as you requested:

Hi Fred,

I attach the template and list of related indicators.

The 3 Satl paint over each other because they are set,by default, at 0 tf(if you set the MTF one to 240minutes you will see the ZigZaggy),in my template(set at the right tf) you only need the MTF one,the others are for call functions by the MTF...so,you need them compiled in your platform.. but not in the chart ..Anyway,I think it is better if you do the following...

..Bottom line: Unzip..then extract the template to MT4/Templates..then extract ALLthe indicators(even if you already have them) I post here to MT4/experts/indicators..then compile the indicators..then open a GBPUSD chart,5M tf,then JUST OPEN this template..and you should be set..If,after doing the previous steps you still have problems..try to close and then reopen your MT4 platform..and,if you still have problems..please inform and I will try to help..and,if you are set,then inform too and I will post this set into my first post ,so that the latest versions are grouped in one accessible place.

Your chart should look like the pic below..

Regards

Simba

Files:

Thanks will have a go!

why so many method and indicator SIMBA?

abrs70

abrs70:
why so many method and indicator SIMBA?

Why not?

Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. As a trader,to know yourself is to study yourself in action with the market. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion....

Regards

Simba

Template

Please use the attached template ,as it is,do not modify it.Think of it as your shield,even the mighty demigods needed a shield,a big one by the way to fight their battles..enjoy.

EDITED:PLEASE GO TO FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD..THERE YOU WILL FIND THE MOST RECENT TEMPLATE AND INDICATORS,ALL FUTURE UPDATESWILL BE POSTED THERE.

Regards,

SIMBA

cami:
I have the same problem, the indicators do not show up in the chart, not even adding manually the mtf when trying to put 4hrs timeframe suddenly freezes all. One small question, arent all the MTF indicators repainting the past?

HI

1.I will check about template problem and return with a solution.

Have you installed the 3 previously posted indicators in experts/indicators?

If so,did you compile them?I attach an additional indicator just in case this is the problem.Please install in experts/indicators a nd compile.PLease inform about results.

2.MTF indicators do not repaint the past.The past begins once the 4h TF period ends,so,until the 4h period ends,you can have change in colours,etc,BUT ONCE IT ENDS,THE COlOUR IS FIXED.The reason of having 4h Mtf in 5M chart is not to "advance an entry/Exit" but to avoid switching from chart to chart,and having all the info in front of your eyes.Do not worry ,the system is consistent even if not perfect.

EDITED:TEMPLATE AND INDICATORS UPDATED ON FIRST POST

Regards,

SIMBA

To Everybody

Hi everybody,

I have read several different posts with practically the same requests,so,,I will try to reply to all within this post

1-Download the template FIRST POST

2-Download and install the indicators included in FIRST POST

3-Please do not modify the settings

4 RULES FOR BASIC:

1-ENTRY:Buy BELOW -95%R IF TREND UP AND BLUE

Sell ABOVE -5%R IF TREND DOWN AND RED

2-EXITS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT)

STOP:NO STOPS..We enter based on indicators,not on price so,we exit only

when the trend indicator changes its colour and direction-complete 4h bar,until the 4h close,even if during the 5m tf it changes colours often-it does not happen very often but today has all the numbers(do not worry,in the advanced mode we will use a variation of the chandelier stops,also on MTF,that will limit our risk and keep us in the trade)

TAKE PROFIT:For the moment,30 pips..do not worry..will change.

Now,you must be astonished by my exit settings,remember,these are the basics,and I want you to PAPERTRADE THIS SETTINGS ON 5M TF,today Friday,news(CPI,TIC,CAPACITY UTILIZATION..)INCLUDED.AND,VERY PROBABLY,I am going to ask you to papertrade these settings ON 1M TF during next week,then,I want you to constantly post your bad and good(paper)trades,the defects you see and..more important,if you are(paper)profitable..creative discussion ,and more advanced indicators will follow-that hopefully will take care of the problems-will follow.

Now,I just checked the market,and it seems that the trend is still up,but it looks like topping..we will probably get either no signal or an entry(buy) signal ,if we get any,in the

1.9550/1.9600 area,(paper)take it,it will probably be a bad signal-not sure,if I were I will start shorting like crazy,but the trend is still up,.But the risk,as defined by the advanced is too high,no problem either you will experience what I want you to experience,if it happens,a change of trend..the worst possible settings for this system.or you will start making paper money and internalizing the system.

Check the attachments and please remember the rules and EXCLUSIVELY PAPERTRADE THIS SYSTEM..my target is having you trading live ,with confidence,the advanced settings in a few weeks..and to do so I want you to practice(simulated) from the basics up,believe me ,YOU NEED IT TO INTERNALIZE the system,its faults,and its advantages.

Set the alarms for WILLIAMS%R at-95 and -5,so that you can trade your ususal system while having this in the background,and,if the alarms sound,JUST FOLLOW THE RULES(papertrade my friends).

Check the attachments and Regards.

SIMBA

Rules,indicators,templates

increase:
Where did the arrows come in? I don't have those on my version I downloaded from the lastpost?

EDITED:TEMPLATE AND INDICATORS UPDATED ON FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD

1-Forget about the arrows,still not finalized,JUST TRADE THE TEMPLATE AND THE RULES,be sure thatwhen we have improved version ,I will post.

RULES:PLEASE CHECK PREVIOUS POSTS IF YOU HAVEN`T DONE SO.

1OPEN GBPUSD 5M CHART,USE THE ATTACHED TEMPLATE,PAPERTRADE ONLY

2-STOP,NO STOP(FOR THE MOMENT)

3- TAKE PROFIT ,30 PIPS(FOR THE MOMENT)

4-ENTRY BUY:BLUE(4H) #MTF_xpMA _v2 SATL+WILLIAMS%R >-5(CLOSE OF THE 5M,not before)

5-ENTRY SELL: RED #MTF_xpMA_v2SATL +WILLIAMS %R <-95(CLOSE OF THE 5M,not before)

6-EXIT:CONFIRMED 4H MTF xpMA_v2SATL CHANGE OF COLOUR-PLEASE CHECK PREVIOUS POSTS REGARDING POTENTIAL CONFUSIONS.

7-POSITION SIZE:APPROX10 TIMES DEMO ACCOUNT VALUE,FOR THE MOMENT,SO,FOR A 5000USD DEMO ACCOUNT,YOU TRADE 0.25 LOTS(YES 0.25,NOT 0.5-YOU ARE BUYING/SELLING 25.000 GBPs*1.95xx,so,almost 50.000 USD) FOR A 100KUSD DEMO ACCOUNT YOU TRADE 5 LOTS,FOR THE REST YOU USE YOUR CALCULATOR

8-Grey areas/problematic points:In times of potential changing trend,you Stay with the confirmed trend,as defined by the 4h Mtf bar close(48*5M BARS),SO,TREND HAS NOT CHANGED UNTIL THE 4H bar closes,confirming the change of trend.For those that do not understand,I suggest that you read the previous POSTS(PLURAL=MORE THAN 1),SORRY I AM TIRED,AND WANT TO SLEEP,TOMORROW WILL NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO REPLY TO QUERIES-Where other Forum members have asked very pertinent questions regarding this fact,and.. hopefully the replies are clear enough.

PLEASE BE SO KIND TO DEMOTRADE ,I WILL REQUEST YOU TO POST A PIC OF THE HISTORY OF YOUR DEMO TRADES TO ANALYZE THEM..PLEASE USE THESE INDICATORS WITHOUT MODIFYING THEIR SETTINGS,AND PLEASE FIND IN THE NEXT POST YOU WILL FIND AN ADITIONAL INDICATOR THAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE TEMPLATE..FIBOPIV2 BY KALENZO,thanks Kalenzo,for this indicator,and for some others I am going to use FOR THE MOMENT JUST FOR YOUR VISUAL CHECKING OF WHERE PRICES STOP/REVERSE/ACCELERATE,NOT FOR TRADING,TRADE JUST THE RULES PLEASE AND GET A "VISUAL FEELING" OF WHAT IS HAPPENING.

GOOD NIGHT

Regards,

SIMBA

Necessary Indicator For Template

Hi all,

please save the attachment in the METATRADER/EXPERTS/INDICATORS/ folder ,compile it and your template-previous post-should work fine.

EDITED:TEMPLATE AND INDICATORS,INCLUDING THE ONE ORIGINALLYPOSTED HERE ,UPDATED ON FIRST POST

Regards,

SIMBA