Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 13

Template not complete

Simba, template is not correct. If you open template in text editor, you will see, that template is loading only these two indicators:

- William%R

- FiboPiv_v2

Template is also trying to load:

- #MTF_xpMA_v2SATL

but since you attached to your last msg different file:

- _MTF_xpMA_v2SATL

loading is not sucessful. OK, no problem, you have to rename this file, but there may be some, who don't know this and don't know, how to do....

Now, what about these attached files:

- SATL

- xpMA_v2

- xpMA_2SATL

They are not suposed to be loaded, since they are not written in the template file. So what should I do? I load them all manually. But there is no difference. Looks like, that two of them are the same as _MTF_xpMA_2SATL

and one (SATL?) don't do nothing. I don't get 4H horizontal red/blue line?!?

I remember, week ago, somebody already said, that template is not right, so i have waited until 'new' version, but looks like it is the same old one with missing files.

Can you please make it easy and save on your computer your template again, and upload it here - with correct current indicators.

Thank you, Mario

Hmm.. i think the lion (SIMBA) needs some rest right now,

How bout someone help him to improve the indicator?

it also happened with me, which I must load all the indicator manually plus the template of course..

hi guys,

Try this template ... I've included all the indicators that I think are being used by Simba. He is resting right now. Hopefully, after he wakes up, he can kindly check this template to confirm whether it is correct or not.

Cheers .....

Files:

Template

I just loaded the template posted by Simba, it works fine.

You guys need to compile each one of those indicators by opening Metaquotes Language Editor if you haven't already done so.

According to Simba, you just need #MTF_xPMA_V2SATL and Williams' Percent Range in basic Simba system but you do need to compile those other indicators for #MTF indicator to work.

Hope that helps.

Files:

hi simba,

thanks for yur efforts...its really superior...but i have serious problem here,

williams give different signal with a same setup...which 1 should i trust ?...williams at fxdd touch -5 then i enter...when i open real acc at NF, williams just reach medium of -5/-95...any idea simba ?

Files:
gu_fxdd.gif  20 kb
gu_nf.gif  14 kb

CP6:
hi simba,

thanks for yur efforts...its really superior...but i have serious problem here,

williams give different signal with a same setup...which 1 should i trust ?...williams at fxdd touch -5 then i enter...when i open real acc at NF, williams just reach medium of -5/-95...any idea simba ?

Hi CP6,

Simba is using period = 90 for the Williams. In my setup ... the GBP/USD went above -5 line five times today (Period = 90).

k3iroll:
Hi CP6, Simba is using period = 90 for the Williams. In my setup ... the GBP/USD went above -5 line five times today (Period = 90).

thanks k3iroll...it same even the value is 90...the problem is williams act differently at different platform...which signal should i use ?

CP6:
thanks k3iroll...it same even the value is 90...the problem is williams act differently at different platform...which signal should i use ?

Hi CP6,

I'm not sure. I'm using NF as well, when I change my setup to 180 ... the Williams range is same as yours. It never touch the -5 line.

k3iroll:
Hi CP6, I'm not sure. I'm using NF as well, when I change my setup to 180 ... the Williams range is same as yours. It never touch the -5 line.

i prefer 180 as it filter many false signal at -5/-95 area...but still testing it...NM & thanks for yur reply.

Hi

on picture we can see diffrence %R 90 a 180, interesting picture

nice simba

Files:
sim.gif  20 kb