Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 25

vivaldi:
I thought I saw an entry because Williams %R very low, but now, a few minutes later, the W%R on that spot shows only -91.9 % . Is this to be considered as a valid signal ?

hmm same here, I bought 1.9650 because williams was below -95 level, but then it ended above -95. Should we buy immediately before 5M period ends?

BTW I exit -23... chandelier is red now.

I believe you should buy below the -95% when after the candle closes since buying prior to close of 5 minute bar, anything can happen then you are gambling where the %R will be.

JSC77 and Vivaldi

JSC77:
hmm same here, I bought 1.9650 because williams was below -95 level, but then it ended above -95. Should we buy immediately before 5M period ends?

Please see the attached pic(sorry,I can not make it bigger.)

The 5M bar touches and closes @-95.0820(valid signal)....then the next bar closes @-90.3226..probably this creates confusion..

And you should have exited @1.9625 @ 12:00 after Chand confirmation,for a loss of approx 20/25 pips...And now,back to waiting..(and,frankly,looks like it can go up again,but we trade what we see on the signals,not our desires )

Regards,

Simba

Files:
entry21d2.gif  23 kb

et_phonehome_2

et_phonehome_2:
I believe you should buy below the -95% when after the candle closes since buying prior to close of 5 minute bar, anything can happen then you are gambling where the %R will be.

Right my friend..thanks

Simba

cementman

cementman:
Sorry Simba but not on my chart..i'm using neuimex data feed, and i think if i had a signal it would be better if i took it near the first support if the XPMA and chandlier is still valid..or it would be better to take it from here, what's your advice?

Hi,cementman

Well in hindsight..you already know my advice ..jokes aside,if your charts didn`t gave you the signal do not take it..different dataforms give different signals,unfortunately..

Regards

Simba

Attached is my chart... it seems different brokers/pricefeeds give different results?

Anyway, in my case I shouldn't have entered, but I entered immediately when I got the first sound alert without waiting - my mistake.

Idea for the williams sound alert indicator: only give alert when 5M bar closes.

Files:
sbfx_m5.gif  20 kb

Jsc77

JSC77:
BTW I exit -23... chandelier is red now.

Right exit..;)

Simba

hi jsc77 please could you show where your chand stop was ie was it blue or red please

was it blue when you entered i mean

dxx:
hi jsc77 please could you show where your chand stop was ie was it blue or red please was it blue when you entered i mean

Yeah it was blue, see arrow in attached chart. Next candle closed below chandelier.

Files:
sbfx_m5b.gif  22 kb