Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 34

I have one more question though. Suppose that in the last picture I posted, all of our indicators would give us a buy signal (I know it really wasn't a buy signal). Where would we place the stop, since our entry would be BELOW the level where we would put it according to Chandelier...? I guess that the fact we have no stop below the entry doesn't mean we trade without a stop

Malcik

Malcik:
I have one more question though. Suppose that in the last picture I posted, all of our indicators would give us a buy signal (I know it really wasn't a buy signal). Where would we place the stop, since our entry would be BELOW the level where we would put it according to Chandelier...? I guess that the fact we have no stop below the entry doesn't mean we trade without a stop

HI MALCIK,

IN THAT CASE EITHER YOU DO NOT TRADE..PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POSTS,THIS FACT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED..OR,IF YOU WISH,YOU TRADE WITH A TIME STOP..IF AT THE CLOSE OF 1H CHANDELIER YOU ARE STOPPED..YOU ARE STOPPED..WHAT IS THE ACTUAL RISK..USUALLY NOT FAR FROM THE CHANDELIER..BUT SOMETIMES NASTY SURPRISES..SO..READ ABOUT SUGGESTED POSITION SIZE IN RELATION TO ACCOUNT SIZE IN PREVIOUS POSTS OF THIS THREAD...ENJOY

SIMBA

Thanks Simba, I read all the posts, I must have missed it. Now everything is clear. Good night

Hi all and simba,

i`ve attached the template from site 1, now it is the chart with 2 Satl Lines.

Both, one is of periode 60 and one of periode 240 bar.

How use i this both lines correctly? We can take the case from the pic to explanation.

thanks for your help, guys

seehund

Files:

oh sorry, i see the next problem. I have two different SATL display by two different Brokers. I use FXDD and alpari. See the different pic to the pic from alpari above.

It is the problem a different Timesetting of the brokers?

What can i do?

thanks

seehund

Files:

ok, i have answer the question myself. FXDD have a other timesettin from +1hour.

But perhaps immediately to the pic. The two satl lines to have do same crossing. It this situation to pay attention to?

Say me, when my english to shit (or my Questions)

thanks seehund

New Entries-short-on 1m Tf

Hi all,

Please check the pics..This European morning,between approx 10:57 and 11:30 we had 3 entries on the 1M tf..1.9760/70 range..ok,4h SATL bar was not closed,but ,at the time of the second and third entries,when approx only 30/45 minutes were left for 4h SATL bar closing..you could easily see that the average price was much below the previous 4h SATL bar(so,probable end colour was going to be Red), That Chandelier was already pointing down..only 20 pips from entry..and that price up momentum was practically stopped by the SATL,"braked" in the Suport 2 area..coming from below..Flexible acceptable entries?

..Then we had another entry,19:59 at at 1.9675 approx,more or less 100 pips distance to Chandelier Stops..and "supported" in the Suport 3 area..Flexible "prefer to wait" entry?

Trading is an art...And..

..Art is the expression of "your" self. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less the opportunity for expression of one's original sense of direction.

Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex or restrictive.

If we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.

Remember, you are expressing the techniques and not just doing the techniques. If the market goes for/against you, your response is not Technique No.1, Section 2, Paragraph 3... Instead............ You simply move in/out like sound and echo, without any deliberation.

Tell me your opinion

Regards

Simba

Files:
1mentries.gif  32 kb
1mentries2.gif  29 kb

Simba

I noticed the 4hr Satl signal is great for trend detection. But sometimes, especially during long ranging periods, one needs to wait a few 4hr bars after signal and to also lineup with other currencies. This gives a good entry for a few days, or weekly trading position.

Ericbach

ericbach:
Simba I noticed the 4hr Satl signal is great for trend detection. But sometimes, especially during long ranging periods, one needs to wait a few 4hr bars after signal and to also lineup with other currencies. This gives a good entry for a few days, or weekly trading position.

Hi Ericbach

Waiting for line up with different-SIMILAR-currency pairs is an excellent option

for swing trading..I usually use,for GBPUSD,the alignment of EURUSD and USDCHF..SO,BASICALLY WHAT YOU ARE LOKING FOR IS GENERAL STRENGTH/WEAKNESS FOR THE USD AGAINST "EUROPEAN MAJORS".

I appreciated your excellent comments..keep posting

Regards

Simba