ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 143

Dear All,

Putting extra indicators other than Isakas can be detrimental, to me at least. When I used Waddah Attar Explosion, I get nervous because of the alerts. I decided to ditch all other indicators and go back to Isakas II.

This morning, when I start trading I follow the Isakas rules properly, it has given me pips already.

Money, money, money, give it me! :P

simonsmart:
looking for KuasaForex EA or ISAKAS Rebirth EA (ROBOT)

can anyone share with me? thanks

simonsmartguy@gmail.com

Hi Simonsmart,

Sorry, never heard of kuasaforex EA, that guy still selling manual trading system.

Hi simonsmart,

For Isakas EA, i think you can look at "Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System", under Dolly thread. Some traders testing Isakas EA. Maybe you can ask them.

Hi

Originally Posted by simonsmart

looking for KuasaForex EA or ISAKAS Rebirth EA (ROBOT)

can anyone share with me? thanks

What is EA?

Avril Lavigne:
This all is GBP/JPY in last and this month result in TF 30...One week get alot of losing...

Hi Avril,

My suggestion.. U should use Isakas Ashi Method + Fibo Retracement to trace entry and exit. Isakas Ashi is great method.. (U already have a good branded TEA, so it up to you to put how many sugar in the cup)

** Sorry.. I'm not really fluent in english**

Fibo_piviot calculation

Avril Lavigne:
I try your rule 3 time,get 2 win 1 lost,i lost yesterday...buy the way at your rule i think the more important thing is the nonlogdot and the fibofiv... We open trade when the signal near by the piviot level.So when the Piviot will be change?

Fibo_piviot calculation: (piviot level change on every trading day!)

piviot level = (yesterday H + yesterday L+ yesterday C ) / 3

resistance 1 = piviot level + [( yest~H - yest~L ) * 38.2%]

resistance 2 = piviot level + [( yest~H - yest~L ) * 61.8%]

resistance 3 = piviot level + [( yest~H - yest~L ) * 100% ]

support 1 = piviot level - [( yest~H - yest~L ) * 38.2%]

support 2 = piviot level - [( yest~H - yest~L ) * 61.8%]

support 3 = piviot level - [( yest~H - yest~L ) * 100% ]

To Zemang,

Would you please give me details explaination about Isakas_Sekelper. I'm really dont understand how its working.

It just a suggestion, why not nonlagdotMS you design as a line because it confused with HMA_v2.

Beh regards

PAKOH the Meteor Freak

To Zemang,

Bro, I need ur help. I'm trying to use this indicator as below:-

1. Heiken_Ashi_Kuskus2

2. Bbands_stop_V1

3. Kuskus_starlightv2

into DAILY TREND (D1). As I know that indicators its only use for TF30 (to show good result).

But what I'm trying to do right know is to use above indicators to the D1 - To show the overall trends. How to adjust it in D1.

Beh Regards

Pakoh The Meteor Freak

Dear All,

Isakas Ashi (any version) are a great method ever. Just put down some flavour on it.

Whats a flavour?? Exponential Moving Everage (EMA)

1. EMA 60 Apply to: close coluor: WHITE

2. EMA 24 Apply to:close coluor: YELLOW

3. EMA 4 Apply to: open colour: RED

OR ANY COLOUR DO YOUR LIKE. BUT, IT MUST A DIFFERENT COLOUR.

anajib:
ghoyak kelate x kena sound cakap bhs melayu kena sound lak hehehe anyway zeman i noticed rebirth30 using heiken instead of nonlagdot. wats the different and whice one is more accurate? FYI, i always trade GU and only part time trader. which one is the best suit to me? I'm sorry i couldnt manage to read all entry in this thread to clear my doubt. Thanks in advance.

hi bro..

ISAKAS is kiss system means the signal will shown up anytime...

so..if u between this situation ( parttime/fulltime ). rebirth will suitable for u.. Wait for the signal and set the TP and SL...

which one accurate? nonlag is more accurate BUT more false signal if u dont attach any filter indicator...so..tested it urself and u will know..

grahagold:
To Zemang,

Bro, I need ur help. I'm trying to use this indicator as below:-

1. Heiken_Ashi_Kuskus2

2. Bbands_stop_V1

3. Kuskus_starlightv2

into DAILY TREND (D1). As I know that indicators its only use for TF30 (to show good result).

But what I'm trying to do right know is to use above indicators to the D1 - To show the overall trends. How to adjust it in D1.

Beh Regards

Pakoh The Meteor Freak

hi bro..

im still not thinking bout testing this for daily timeframe but i will be pleased if u could try and find the best settings on it.. gud luck boh..