ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 141

newdigital:
I think this post of zeman is very usefull. Sory zeman that i am quoting you.

thanks ND..

sometimes , we dont know where we are... Get the mirror and make decision, which one is u...then, u can start ur exploration..

zeman:
thanks ND.. sometimes , we dont know where we are... Get the mirror and make decision, which one is u...then, u can start ur exploration..

gapo dio neh

hi Zeman

zeman:
the different between isakas REBIRTH and isakas II

1) rebirth - ashi and how to set TP and SL...

2) II - nonlagdot and know how to use it for manual position close.

-ur chart is not the right setting, nonlagdot must be setting higher if u dont want the false signal...20 - length/period setting is the right choice..

hi avril...

1) ok..im use MIG live metachart. The different is between spread and servers.

2) my setting is same and make sure the nonlagMA colorbarback set at 0 and 20length/period

3) BUY when all indicator more than 2nd bar...means if one of isakas indicator still one bar but the others moved more than 2nd bar, u r not allowed to take the entries.

4) same with above...

5) GJ and others pair u can trades with isakas.. TF 30 ( 15 risky )

6) owh..i think u r gurl..

7) TP and SL for isakas rebirth...example : when ur BUY signal shown up on or around the S1 area, Set TP at pivot and SL at S2... same with sell signal..

This pic show that my trading rule, is that right?

Files:
untitled_5.jpg  86 kb

waveVista:
gapo dio neh

xdop gapo2...18sg..mu budok2

Avril Lavigne:
This pic show that my trading rule, is that right?

no...s1 the right 1st take profit.... TP must larger or same with SL.. signal around pivot area...

Why isn't the Blue BBand show up?

In the image below the BBand didnt show up. The alert went off, though. EUR/JPY.

hi

Kilokahn:
In the image below the BBand didnt show up. The alert went off, though. EUR/JPY.

Got..... u must zoom it then u can see the bband at below

Files:
untitled_6.jpg  93 kb

Hi..Zeman, how r u recently? What is ur latest method now..still using the IsakasII?

is my setting correctly?

BBands : length=20,deviatation=2

NonlagMA : length=20,colorbarback=0

fisher : Range=30

Flat MACD : 12,20,9

i like the NonlagMA_v5_alert. Thanks!

Perfect Killer:
Hi..Zeman, how r u recently? What is ur latest method now..still using the IsakasII?

is my setting correctly?

BBands : length=20,deviatation=2

NonlagMA : length=20,colorbarback=0

fisher : Range=30

Flat MACD : 12,20,9

i like the NonlagMA_v5_alert. Thanks!

your setting is right and yes, still the latest isakas version is isakas II..gud luck

Avril Lavigne:
Who about this?is it right?

yes ur right... thats the correct rules...

by the way.. loss at that position...false signal..too undecided movement..

try again...u will win more than loss hopefully...

hi guyss...yo bro zeman...:D

currently i'm in testing period using isakas combine with fibo for entry and TP point

this is my chart for this morning trade GJ

the rule that i'm using is entry either at line 61.8 or 50.0 so TP at 100/161.8 or 261.8. usually i draw fibo line when isakas signal appear until 2nd dot and i set pending order at 61.8 or 50.0 . normally i use 61.8 as my entry point and 100.00 as my TP target..and this is the result for this morning for GJ base on my chart

so any comment just dont hesitate to tell me hehe

Zeman,

what is the difference between Fibo_Piv2 (as shown in Avril Lavigne's chart) and +PivotLines (Zeman) ? Just curious, because the lines drawn are a bit different.