ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 146

Avril Lavigne:
after 2 housr become like this huh,my ST....today lost....upset

regarding to isakas II's rules "exit refer to the nonlagma colour change", you should profitable in this trade! Good luck!

Perfect Killer:
regarding to isakas II's rules "exit refer to the nonlagma colour change", you should profitable in this trade! Good luck!

no,the nonlagma colour no change until the next 30 min bar come out , and the nonlagma 1 time change 3 blue to red...how to stop? stop also get losing 90 pip so far

Avril Lavigne:
no,the nonlagma colour no change until the next 30 min bar come out , and the nonlagma 1 time change 3 blue to red...how to stop? stop also get losing 90 pip so far

regarding to ur pic..u means before the last candle begin, the nonlagma dot for last three candle was blue..then after the last candle begin the previous three candle's nonlagma dot all change to red ?

Avril Lavigne:
is my trading today

i mention your TP near 100pips quite risky for playing short term(TF30)

hi

Perfect Killer:
regarding to ur pic..u means before the last candle begin, the nonlagma dot for last three candle was blue..then after the last candle begin the previous three candle's nonlagma dot all change to red ?

ok...like this, the 1,2 red nonlagdot is blue when the last 2 candle wont come out

after last 2 candle come out,is DT about 90 100 pip,then the first and secand nonlagdot now only change to red....so...?i dunno...

Don't upset so much as you're not alone Avril, a lot people out there also surprised & get hit. But, to play with GJ is a real challenge as at a moment it can turn at no time! Better set TP 50 (max) & SL 100 to play safe.

Remember what Zeman said, u win some, u lose some. You win u learn, you lose u learn!

We are all learning! Disregard whether in Demo or Live account. Even the expert traders also learning every day!

Good luck all!

p/s: thanks Kilokahn for the WAE. What about the "Step_Stoch.." from Avril?

btw, i'm not really understand what is Expert Advisor (EA) as it is something like robot doing the job for us. Please show me the example for EA.

Does the indis which provide alert/signal can be considered as EA too? Indis, as i understand, is merely provide the market status, to show UT, DT or ranging situation.

hi

who want stepma can get here

MatXerof,

an EA is an automated trading system, which trades for us. It has to be attached to our chart and the PC must be switched on so that the EA can do its job, executing trades for us.

Kilokahn:
MatXerof, an EA is an automated trading system, which trades for us. It has to be attached to our chart and the PC must be switched on so that the EA can do its job, executing trades for us.

I see. Meaning, we got to obtain or buy it from some where right? But the setting also depends on our MM, I believe. Doesn't mean, one who have various EA can always win.

So, in fact, nothing is perfect. Whether we use EA or Indis, we must have a proper MM to minimize risk. Hmm.., learn, learn, learn!

Thanks! (also to Avril for the StepMA).

With we all will get BIG in near future!

i wonder if somebody can post his trading performance using ISAKAS method