HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 80

newbies be cautious,

u only see here non real time, after the fact, hindsight trades

any system even a simple moving average cross system can generate hundreds of pips every single day in hindsight and after the fact

can the author post real time trades for even just 1 week?

of course he will NEVER do this because realtime trades will not give him the chance to choose the hindsight winners he post every day

newbies I warned you, don't follow any system unless his author posts in realtime, you yourself can create your own hindsight system that genearte hundreds of imaginary pips every day, no need for you to follow another person hindsight system

mike_cole:
well said iGor, another HINDSIGHT IMAGINARY PIPS system, no realtime trades AS USUAL, newbies TAKE CARE

Another one who did not read.

Yes, newbies, TAKE CARE. But please, please, please READ and UNDERSTAND. Then, make up your own mind. Best Wishes!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

mike_cole:
newbies be cautious,

u only see here non real time, after the fact, hindsight trades

any system even a simple moving average cross system can generate hundreds of pips every single day in hindsight and after the fact

can the author post real time trades for even just 1 week?

of course he will NEVER do this because realtime trades will not give him the chance to choose the hindsight winners he post every day

newbies I warned you, don't follow any system unless his author posts in realtime, you yourself can create your own hindsight system that genearte hundreds of imaginary pips every day, no need for you to follow another person hindsight system

Sorry mike_cole, you beat me to it. Yes, newbies, read my previous post. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iGoR:
Your scream for help shows that the hamapad 2 still has the same problem on sideways market action iGoR

huh??? iGoR, if this will make you happy, happier, happiest... you know what, take it your way! Whatever.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

mike_cole:
well said iGor, another HINDSIGHT IMAGINARY PIPS system, no realtime trades AS USUAL, newbies TAKE CARE

I am a newbie and I trade real money with Oanda and H2 on webinars. With FXC system I am making pips; I lose also but I feel very confident. You are right newbies should take care because it would be suiside to follow any system without learning basics. I wake usually at 5 am to be on webinar but the pips i make are not imaginary, not in my dreams, its for real.

Somebody is having a nervous breakdown.

FXCRUZR , Bless your heart ......

Cheiser:
I am a newbie and I trade real money with Oanda and H2 on webinars. With FXC system I am making pips; I lose also but I feel very confident. You are right newbies should take care because it would be suiside to follow any system without learning basics. I wake usually at 5 am to be on webinar but the pips i make are not imaginary, not in my dreams, its for real.

I don't trust you unless you post these trades in real time, I guarantee you 100% that if you post in real time we will se big losses from you

Hey Jackass

mike_cole:
I don't trust you unless you post these trades in real time, I guarantee you 100% that if you post in real time we will se big losses from you

Yeah, I believe we should change our daily routine for Mike here. How do we know FXCruiser is being truthful or not unless he does exactly what Mike says? (between you and me Mike, I think he is trying to mislead everyone to exthort $10 a piece from until he gets himself 100 people on board and then he is going to vanish and live like a king on the $1,000 in Cambodia... it's just a hunch though).

Making live calls on 1M and 5M charts should be a piece of cake and wouldn't cause any confusion for the asses I mean masses here like Mike. Why... you could hire a typist to do it for you and charge $11 for membership... no, scratch that... then someone would want you to prove that you had to hire a typist and that it wasn't really you typing before they paid the extra $1.

Piponacci:
Yeah, I believe we should change our daily routine for Mike here. How do we know FXCruiser is being truthful or not unless he does exactly what Mike says? (between you and me Mike, I think he is trying to mislead everyone to exthort $10 a piece from until he gets himself 100 people on board and then he is going to vanish and live like a king on the $1,000 in Cambodia... it's just a hunch though). Making live calls on 1M and 5M charts should be a piece of cake and wouldn't cause any confusion for the asses I mean masses here like Mike. Why... you could hire a typist to do it for you and charge $11 for membership... no, scratch that... then someone would want you to prove that you had to hire a typist and that it wasn't really you typing before they paid the extra $1.

I think your are getting $1.5 for every $10 he is charging, congrats , keep doing what you do and he may increase your quote to $2