HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 17

Hi Fxcruiser

Welcome back - it is a pleasure to have you back in the forex frame.

Thanks for all your input.

Nesalc

fxcruiser:
HAMA Traders,

Indicators and template have been sent out to all who requested them via PM as of this posting. Please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

hi

could please email me the indictors & template

thanks advance

akhtar ali

ali.com@btinternet.com

Looking forward to it

Welcome back, I am looking forward to your enhancements.

091506 Trade Results

Here are all my HAMA PAD trades for 091506 with a combined total of 136 pips [see attached snag shot]. EUR/USD was also traded live on Oanda platform.

Enjoy your weekend.

fxcruiser

HAMA PAD Indicators & Template...

My personal apology to those who had requested the HAMA PAD indicators and template, for the delay. Those were all sent out today.

Welcome to the HAMA PAD Traders group.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EA on Heiken Ashi with HAMA twist...

Here is a link to an EA on Heiken Ashi that mrtools put on some HAMA twist for your evaluation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174144

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Good stuff

Hello FXCruiser,

Do you use the Ravi Fischer yourself? Also, have you been in touch with the authors of the EAs that are on the link you provided? Thanks again for your effort. Hama Pad is an awesome base for a system. It is encouraging to see this evolve in such an organized manner. I trade the EUR/USD and it is very important to me to find something to filter out the sideways action. Even after extensive TA bad trades can happen in this market as of late, and you become a little gunshy. Keep up the good work, we are looking forward to it.

Piponacci:
Hello FXCruiser, Do you use the Ravi Fischer yourself? Also, have you been in touch with the authors of the EAs that are on the link you provided? Thanks again for your effort. Hama Pad is an awesome base for a system. It is encouraging to see this evolve in such an organized manner. I trade the EUR/USD and it is very important to me to find something to filter out the sideways action. Even after extensive TA bad trades can happen in this market as of late, and you become a little gunshy. Keep up the good work, we are looking forward to it.

Howdy Piponacci,

I have only started to watch RAVI Fx Fisher this last week as it interacts with the HAMA PAD approach. As you know, I am not much into indicators other than those that goes on the price chart, however, I am starting to like RAVI that I use it as guide to trade EUR/USD yesterday. Give it try and let's compare notes. I have adjusted the trigger lines to 0.09 which will put it more in line with the HAMA EMA channel. I don't think we can completely eliminate some bad or losing trades, we simply want to minimize it and with smallest amount of loss while giving us a substantial net profit for keeps. This is the intent of HAMA PAD.

I have contacted mrtools regarding his modification of the HaNoo EA incorporating the HAMAPAD. I think it is in the right direction. Prior to this, I have forward tested the two original HA based EAs and I did not get a favorable result at that time. So let's see how the HAMA PAD affects it this time.

Thanks for your valued contribution to this thread.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Agreed

Yes, the .09 seems to work best. One thing, since you've been watching it for the week, does it re-paint at all?