HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 20

viat:
I hope too but maybe not coz attachment and link that explaine how it works was removed Cheers

viat,

I am sorry but I was discretely asked to remove it.

The new set of indicators and template with trading guidelines will be sent out soon. I am trying to complete my evaluation of the trade setups before releasing the full HAMA trading approach package.

I aplogize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

ENJOY the HAMA adventure!

fxcruiser

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Take your time fxcruiser.

RAVI FX FISHER indicator

Anybody can post or direct to RAVI FX FISHER. mq4 indicator for the system?

european:
Anybody can post or direct to RAVI FX FISHER. mq4 indicator for the system?

Hi european,

Here is the link to the indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173493

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

MQL4 Programmers/Coders??

Do we have any programmers/coders in the house? Please PM me. I am very close to finishing the full HAMA PAD trading approach which is now turning into a complete system, maybe. However, I am having some challenges in modifying a couple of indicators and EAs to suit the PAD. I would like to work with those here who are using/testing the HAMA PAD and who could fix these supposedly simple bugs. My coding "cut and paste" expertise just doesn't cut it. I can wait to fix it until I finish codersguru's lessons but I just got started on it.

Anyhow, I would greatly appreciate it.

BTW, I have launched one of the EAs, the eHAMA Swing, at the opening of the Asian session. Currently, it is already at +160 pips (that is with the bugs included).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello Fxcruiser,please check ur' PM

paijolopez:
Hello Fxcruiser,please check ur' PM

Hey, paijolopez, you beat me to the 200th posting. Hehehe!

I have read your PM. I will get those to you ASAP. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAPPY ANNIVESARY... the Sower at work...

Guys and gals, it's been a month since I first started this HAMA PAD thread on August 25, though, honestly with a lot of hesitation to do this at the beginning. Nonetheless, it made it through the 1st month. This is the 200th posting on this thread. The thread has been viewed over 17,500 times. Over 300 requests for indicators and template have been fulfilled.

However, it's hard to measure the value and usefulness of the HAMA PAD to others. Out of over 300 people who requested and received the indicators and template, there are only 200 postings on this thread, majority of them were mine, replies only came from about 30+ people other than myself. Of those 30+, less than 10 actually posted comments on how they are using the HAMA PAD and with chart attachments. I realized that some FX traders, newbie and experienced alike, request or download indicators, evaluate a system for different and many reasons. Anyhow, I just thought I toss in these statistics. It's sort of like the "law of averages" or the "Parable of the Sower" at work, which is my intended purpose.

Maintaining a thread, while continuing to develope the approach into a system that it is turning into, and at the same time do my day to day trading and living, is a handful at best. I don't know how nina, newdigital, and others are able to do it day in, day out. Aha, they are a pro at this and/or have their system automated with an EA. Good idea but I am not there yet. Well, not quite.

Anyhow, HAPPY 1st MONTH ANNIVERSARY to the HAMA PAD thread. I would like to take this opportunity to once more express my appreciation to you all who requested the indicators and template, for whatever you have done to or used it for. To those who contributed and participated in this thread, my hats off to you. I am much obliged. Thank you ALL.

The HAMA PAD adventure continues....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, too!

ho ho ho fxcruiser your the man and happy birthday to you

may this HAMA become a legendary indicator if you wish,and we'll always be here