HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 130

same here. I returned the form over a week ago. Hopefully fxcruiser is still to send out the paypal links.

Hello! I am sorry for the delay. I have just finished watching a movie "Are We Done Yet"; it's so hilarious. I have just quickly checked my inbox and saw some of the posting on this thread. Anyhow, I have sent out an Status Update email to everyone who have returned their completed User Info Form to the same email address they have used to send in the form. If you have not received it, then you have not submitted one or I have not received it.

I will respond to some other relevant posts tomorrow. I am taking a long nap for now.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

dolaardys:
Well, looking at the chart, I'm interested in how the 2 yellow dots were produced. I'm also puzzled why the CAD/JPY buy was entered later and thus less pip gained, instead of when the lower yellow dot was produced.

Looks like he waited until price broke previous resistance.

Even with good signals support/resistance/pivots/fibs still exist.

Mart

mart-hart:
Looks like he waited until price broke previous resistance.

Even with good signals support/resistance/pivots/fibs still exist.

Mart

Exact Mart

There is delay between the "spot" and the trade because he uses a base from the simplistic trading system :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I become with the same signals from the daily configuration, so there it is why there's some delay to put in the trade.

I reduced this delay by modifying this indicator to get the same signals but on the 1 hour time frame, like fxcuiser.

I search a way to make an alert for this, if anyone could help me and provide a snippet code, it will be cool.

Yes me too i tried the simplistic

But i got too horrible lagggssssss

I tried the STS and got great signals , But many bars after the event.

And would sometimes get 2 at once, Which does not make for happy trading

It looked good on static charts, but in real time it layed an egg. (and not a golden goose egg)

Mart

There is every chance EJ has based Z3 on this, I have seen pictures of Z3 signals and STS did not give the signal until hours after.

However I do know that he has some pretty good coders on the payrole and they may well have given it a rethink.

This is only speculation of course and I may be well off.

This is the whole point of being in a trading group of course.

Many minds and talents joining together. and of course splitting the cost.

Mart

mart-hart,

i said in my previous post that i have recoded this indicator to reduce the delay between the turning point and the trade in, like i suppose to fxcruiser

you have laggss like said Big Joe, because originally this indicator got the best signal to the daily time frame, but i got the same signal on the one hour time frame, so no lags anymore