New Firebird EA - page 20

hye every firedirder

i hope i am not stupid but i don't succed to make firebird EA working.

I try to do like "haubentaucher" member, because i am trading with GIMEX broker...

This morning i have load the EA on the EUR, the CHF, the GBP, allowing autotrading in metatrader and put all the currencies on 1 minutes timeframe.

i am using the 1-0c1 version with auto-setting.

i try it on gimex demo account but is taking no order !!!

Do you have orders this day with your firebird ???

If you can help me

Another pb, metatrader is bipping regulary and i don't understand why (i think it is when some comments are added on the grpah by firebird), but it is borring, i would like to disabled it???

Let me know

Best Regards

tibonz:
hye every firedirder

i hope i am not stupid but i don't succed to make firebird EA working.

I try to do like "haubentaucher" member, because i am trading with GIMEX broker...

This morning i have load the EA on the EUR, the CHF, the GBP, allowing autotrading in metatrader and put all the currencies on 1 minutes timeframe.

i am using the 1-0c1 version with auto-setting.

i try it on gimex demo account but is taking no order !!!

Do you have orders this day with your firebird ???

If you can help me

Another pb, metatrader is bipping regulary and i don't understand why (i think it is when some comments are added on the grpah by firebird), but it is borring, i would like to disabled it???

Let me know

Best Regards

No orders today up to this moment

Hello all! What best timeframe for Firebird live trading? M1 or M5?

Big Thanks.John.

Thank you for reply...

so normaly i have done the things correctly, if i understand you right ???

i have post theses questions because i have install too the firebird indicator and someting in the day, the currencies cross the SMA channel so i was thinking that i made something wrong....

Please let me know if you have some news

Best Regards

some one said

My SMART firebird v1.0c keeps opening positions all the time in the same pair AUD/USD , and these positions are ALWAYS a loosing positions . NEVER WINS .. it keeps opening 2 , 3 & 4 loosing positions one after one , it dosent even wait for a positions to colse .. No .. it opens 4 together .. !!

last week it opened 4 positions ( one every 2 minutes ) , ALL LOOSING .

And now while i'm writting i have 3 pos. open , and of course ALL LOOSING .

The problem is that i have other indicators that shows bullish in the pair , while FB keeps openeing SELL orders .

I want to ask .. doesn't this version work with AUD/USD ???

OR do i have to edit something in the settings ??

Thanx a lot friends .

If that right , it is bad problem

Firebird results on EURUSD and AUDUSD (091306-092806)

The EA is doing well (mainly 'cause both the pairs are ranging)...but, I can see that all profits can be killed with one strong trending move...otherwise, this is a nice EA in ranging markets...keeps on chugging!

Files:

What the F@&%

I'm using Firebird_v63E_EURUSD. I had INCREDIBLE RESULTS, but now no trades since Tuesday... What the hell. The one for my $5000 Demo account was giving me $350 and up a day, the one for my $20,000 Demo account gave me $1,250 in a day, but now... nothing. No trades being executed, oh and by the way im using IFBX as my broker and recently opened up one with FXDD. Doesn't work in either one in anymore. That just sucks.

B

Stupid Ibfx

works fine with FXDD, maybe interbankFX is scared????

hi guys

can any one give me your EA :

Firebird_v63E_EURUSD and v63f_H and so on

i want test them all

thanks so much.~!!

Have you tried using the 5min charts? I incurred heavy losses with 1min chart after a while. I have also noted most people incurred a large number of losses trading the cable. If you drop the cable and switch to M5, that might improve your results.

ross123:
Unfortunately this EA is in crisis right now(see attached). for setting I also attach my set file. hope being help to you all. On the live accout less severe but still heavy loss.I only traded Majors with this Ea except U/Y. because it took several heavy losts during back and forward testing. Ross.