New Firebird EA - page 7

Does the opening and closing hour function work properly? If yes, what settings do I have to implement there, the brokers time right? What about GMT and DST ?

promo01:
Hi kamyar

where I can find software call " mtreport4 " ??

reagrds

promo01

hi

chek this out

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

cheers

kamyar

Firebird_v1-0c1-1 did real good last afternoon and evening - Took in 77 pips. With the Monster Employment News, it gave back 47 pips during the Eur and US market openings. Did the rest of you have the same experience?

Dave <<<

for those that are running this live. how much cash did u start account with. it seems that u need enough so that the trades can be averaged out to limit losses. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

Firebird (v1-0c1-1) gave back all 77 pips profit plus an additional 30 pips this morning. It needs a filter to help stop it trading during trending times like this morning!!! Trending kills this Ea. I am really curious how it will perform tomorrow! Contra Trend EA's get killed during trends! This is of course a contra Trend EA. Any suggestions on a filter for this EA???

Dave <<<

v1-0c1 vs v1-0c1-1

Here recently I have noticed "v1-0c1-1" come up in this thread. I have been forward testing v1-0c1 (from the first post). How is v1-0c1-1 different?

Also, I may have missed it, but I didn't see the mq4 file for v1-0c1-1 either.

dscott5912:
Here recently I have noticed "v1-0c1-1" come up in this thread. I have been forward testing v1-0c1 (from the first post). How is v1-0c1-1 different? Also, I may have missed it, but I didn't see the mq4 file for v1-0c1-1 either.

They are the same evidently. I must of saved it twice, hence the -1 was added to the file name. I have included it with this post. It did not do well today at all!. The news killed it literally!. Unfortunately, that is the weakness of an EA that works well in only one type of market condition only!

Dave <<
Files:

hi all

che this statement

begin from 2006.08.30 17:00GMT to now.

Files:
latest.htm  32 kb

This EA is pretty complex in nature. Could the author explain how this EA operates in detail? It would help me in trying to find a filter to use with it.

Dave <<<

hi all

che this statement

begin from 2006.08.30 17:00GMT to now.[/QUOTE

You have astounded me with your statement. Could I work with you to verify settings, and version used. I use IBFX and their data feed could be destroying my results. The presets I use are the ones in Post #1, likewise the version of EA I am using is in Post #1. Have you changed any settings?? What currencies are you using?

Sunday - TuesdayI would like to compare statements with you once I am sure we are apples to apples. Would you work with me please to resolve this issue?? If IBFX is my problem, then I will switch.

Dave <<<