Traders joking, the beginning - page 714

The Supreme Court has ruled that Samsung did not violate Apple’s patent on smartphone technology. The justices said, “It’s clear that Samsung came up with the idea of a phone bursting into flames all by themselves.”

There is nothing more awkward than the moment you realize you’re getting a double-cheek kiss.

Holiday shopping is upon us, and Amazon is trying to make it even easier by debuting a new store concept called Amazon Go. It’s a store where sensors detect which items you’ve grabbed, charge your Amazon account, and you can just walk out. Now, Amazon is calling this “just walk out technology” — is this groundbreaking? That’s how I shopped all through my teenage years. I just walked out.

Pope Francis has warned the media to stop spreading false information. Or as the media reported it, “World’s Top Rabbi Says ‘Keep Up the Good Work!’”

Did you ever notice that from the time you hang up the phone until the pizza guy shows up, the only conversation you have is “Where’s the guy with our pizza?”

For the second year in a row, Johnny Depp has been named Forbes magazine’s Most Overpaid Actor. After hearing this, Nicolas Cage said, “What do I have to do?”