Traders joking, the beginning - page 710

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

AlexPiechFinGeR:

They say that an average trader can work for about twothree

years. Then he has enough money to buy Ferrari and

spend the rest of the money on psychoanalyst and

antidepressants.

Well, drive your Ferrari and save the rest of the money by

reading our next column.

Making money is one of the funniest things in the world.

--

Making money is easy on forex. Just learn about forex and you can make profit from here. You need to give time on forex learning, then you will be able to earn easily from here

A man in England has broken a Guinness world record by bungee jumping 240 feet to dunk a cookie into a cup of tea. That has to be the most British thing ever. It's pretty cool, but what made him even want to do this? Of all the things to do with your life, there is absolutely no reason to make tea time “totally x-treme.”

When someone tells you that something defies description, you can be pretty sure he’s going to have a go at it anyway.

pple’s top designer has created a special Christmas tree that does not feature any lights or decorations. Said the designer, “I . . . didn’t know this was due today.”

I always have trouble remembering three things: faces, names, and—I can’t remember what the third thing is.

The Dow Jones industrial average topped 19,000 today for the first time. When they heard that, Americans everywhere nodded in approval as if they actually know what the Dow Jones industrial average is.