Traders joking, the beginning - page 254

Files:
bankers_2.jpg  20 kb

According to a new report, over the last three years Social Security overpaid by $1.29 billion — thus establishing itself as the federal government's most efficient program.

USA Today had a front-page feature on the new healthcare law. It said that the opposition to Obamacare at an all-time high. It has gotten so bad that the president is now calling it "Bidencare."

Joe Biden's niece was arrested. The hardest part about arresting a Biden is convincing them they have the right to remain silent.

Don’t steal, don’t lie and don’t cheat. The government hates competition.

. :):)

Files:
ninjas.jpg  29 kb

Teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans. Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'

The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan

An obama voter walks into a bar and orders 8 shots of Jager. After he takes the shots, the bartender asks "whats the special occasion?". So he replies "my first blowjob". The bartender says "well here, the next ones on the house". So the obama voter says "no thanks, if the 1st 8 shots didnt get that taste out of my mouth the 9th wont"