Traders joking, the beginning - page 256

Files:
images.jpeg  13 kb

Files:
spam.jpg  115 kb

The fact of the matter is that we are not getting smarter. Our phones are getting smarter.

According to Verizon, the cable guy should be here sometime between 10:00 a.m. and the return of Christ.

The end of crisis in the USA? Depends for whom : At 77 He Prepares Burgers Earning in Week His Former Hourly Wage - Bloomberg

I called my dog Putin...when it was a puppy...don't know why it grew to look like THAT!

Files:
getimage.jpeg  63 kb

this idiot was in a position to make decisions for other people...

mladen:
The end of crisis in the USA? Depends for whom : At 77 He Prepares Burgers Earning in Week His Former Hourly Wage - Bloomberg

Pava:
this idiot was in a position to make decisions for other people...

Yep. And imagine what decisions did he make. And how many more like him are making decisions in our names that will have results like that for us. This one at least "shares" now the destiny of the people. But how many "gods" will never get into a situation that their decisions are "awarded" appropriately?

I believe that Universe re_balances itself somehow...

mladen:
Yep. And imagine what decisions did he make. And how many more like him are making decisions in our names that will have results like that for us. This one at least "shares" now the destiny of the people. But how many "gods" will never get into a situation that their decisions are "awarded" appropriately?

President Obama's approval ratings fell sharply in the latest polls Thursday. He has fallen ten points in three months. President Obama vowed to find out whose approval he has lost, track them down using their e-mail and phone records and then win them back.