Firebird v63G - page 53

Is there anybody keep testing Firebird V3.2?

What is the difference between V3.2 and V63G and V0.65?

I am so confused.

balista4:
Detailed statement for the Week 18 to 22 december.

The EA has no losses till now. The Interesting thing is the more profit and the more margin the EA gets, the more trades it opens. so the number of trades that are open and the profit is more or less equal all the time or its using the gained resource to double it up for more trades ahead.

The open trade would eventually close on closeDays settings.

In the present settings, im not sure, but if the EA is allowed to run for 24/7 and subsequent profit is taken out, it could be very profittable or some changes to only open trades with set amount of margin available.

All in all a very profitable concept on hedeging with firebird..we would have to watch for the whole month how it goes.

The floating loss is more than the closed profits.

Tbone24:
I downloaded this file but am having trouble compiling it. I get the following errors...

'TimeCurrent' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (181, 20)

'TimeLocal' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (418, 22)

'TimeCurrent' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (638, 21)

'TimeCurrent' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (641, 21)

'mode' - internal error C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (667, 11)

The term TimeCurrent() & TimeLocal() are new for MT4 and are to replace obsoleted terms CurTime() and LocalTime(). For the present time, CurTime() & LocalTime() terms work with older and newest versions of MT4. Soon, I expect only TimeCurrent() & TimeLocal() will be the sole terms used.

Two possible fixes.

1. You are using an older version of MT4 platform. Upgrade to build 201.

or

2. Open EA in MetaEditor. Find all occurences of TimeCurrent() & TimeLocal() and replace them with older terms CurTime() & LocalTimel(). Then click Compile in upper menu bar.

Wackena

Tbone24:
I downloaded this file but am having trouble compiling it. I get the following errors...

'TimeCurrent' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (181, 20)

'TimeLocal' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (418, 22)

'TimeCurrent' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (638, 21)

'TimeCurrent' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (641, 21)

'mode' - internal error C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4-3\experts\Firebird v3.2.mq4 (667, 11)

I just compiled EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234/page32 and did not get any errors.

Update MetaTrader and everything will be ok.

Last week FireBird just opened 2 or 3 trades, not so good. Let's see how it will work in this week.

newdigital:
I just compiled EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234/page32 and did not get any errors. Update MetaTrader and everything will be ok.

what time frame should we apply to?

team_geo_fxsignal:
what time frame should we apply to?

I did not test Firebird-v3.2.

any news about FB 3.2 ?