What Really Works From One Professional - page 16

elihayun:
I have problem connecting. Do u think the move now is up? Is this the V that u talked about?

Hi get in the paltalk

Well done.

Thanks to all the guys in paltalk this morning, we were done by 12 o'clock....200 pips .....You are all decent guys who can do this and deserve everything.....learn it and it wont let you down..

Viva la V

this was todays trade, and for those still in its well on the way back to 550, after the correction up to 646.....You'll see the overnight correction in Asai took it up to 635, wave 4 abc, 123..........we had the open, down wave 5 to 550 very strong support and large orders reside....pullback up to 646, back down to target of 533 area.....The V at the moment if rode the end is 250 ,pips before lunch.put 5g's in my pocket and hadnt even finished my orange juice...thanks to all those in this morning....

Files:
elwave.gif  49 kb
todays.gif  68 kb

hi Jd.

I have trubles with macd. Can't find the right one. Could you please post your here that one with two lines.

Thanks.

past price affecting current price...

Files:
elwave_1.gif  51 kb

jonnydenver69:
this was todays trade, and for those still in its well on the way back to 550, after the correction up to 646.....You'll see the overnight correction in Asai took it up to 635, wave 4 abc, 123..........we had the open, down wave 5 to 550 very strong support and large orders reside....pullback up to 646, back down to target of 533 area.....The V at the moment if rode the end is 250 ,pips before lunch.put 5g's in my pocket and hadnt even finished my orange juice...thanks to all those in this morning....

Thanks again, my mate. Too bad I couldn't connet to the chat room sooner. I took all the way down in the morning, and 60 more pips on the 2nd drop. Not bad for me.

elihayun:
Thanks again, my mate. Too bad I couldn't connet to the chat room sooner. I took all the way down in the morning, and 60 more pips on the 2nd drop. Not bad for me.

good, well done

Hello all,

I want to personally thank all for your kind words and regards from the bottom of my heart.

I am keeping a positive outlook

Pikachucom,

I would like to add my sympathy. I was so taken by your news that I didn't know what to say. If you're in the US, and are unable to sleep, there is good action in the chatroom 7-11 GMT. Hope to see you around, and I wish you and your wife the best in with your difficult loss.

I am surprised to see there has been so much interaction after my original post and glad people are finding benefit even if the content shifted into someone elses method.

I will not degrade anyone else's style. If it works for you I am truly glad for you.

I would like to add something, however, that perhaps some can consider or even include parts into how they approach things, wether what has been discussed here or other approaches.

If trading Usdjpy, having an identical chart for eurjpy and chfjpy will add much benefit to your perception and help confirm shifts for you.

A neural approach can replace 100 indicators and in fact help you transition to being able to trade without any indicators.

Fibo

Channel

dmi

macd

You can see prior highs/lows and shifts among currencies without anything.