What Really Works From One Professional - page 5

oh oh oh it's magic, you know..

pikachucom:
JD,

On your chart, what is that you CIRCLED?

And what time frame are you using?

thanks

the wave degrees represent time frames from 1 min up to daily, they're all on one chart thats why its so effective the more wave dergees line up in the same direction the higher the probability of the move......normally it takes 2 and more to move it..the circle is the move taking place entry would be on the wave 2 up correction for wave 3 down which is the strongest move..here is the chart for this morning, lets see how it pans out...big day for data though...

Files:

Elwave

jonnydenver69:
the wave degrees represent time frames from 1 min up to daily, they're all on one chart thats why its so effective the more wave dergees line up in the same direction the higher the probability of the move......normally it takes 2 and more to move it..the circle is the move taking place entry would be on the wave 2 up correction for wave 3 down which is the strongest move..here is the chart for this morning, lets see how it pans out...big day for data though...

I noticed you use ELWAVE. Have you discussed this program in another thread? I don't want you to have to repeat yourself. From your posts I have seen it seems to be your primary tool. I am looking for one. I suppose you recommend ELWAVE?

And what does the Crystal "Elwave" ball say for this next wave! GBPUSD currently at 1.8840

thanks

aaaa

pikachucom:
And what does the Crystal "Elwave" ball say for this next wave! GBPUSD currently at 1.8840 thanks

looking at GBP at 1.8840 can i take it your based in the states, in that case you've missed one hell of a day...its still in wave 3 which is the strongest, although its had a pull back theres room for a move above 1.9000, but times running out..i woulod be cautous round about now, its already moved 280 pips.....most of which i caught..

jonnydenver69:
looking at GBP at 1.8840 can i take it your based in the states, in that case you've missed one hell of a day...its still in wave 3 which is the strongest, although its had a pull back theres room for a move above 1.9000, but times running out..i woulod be cautous round about now, its already moved 280 pips.....most of which i caught..

Post the chart, I want to see the wave 3 if you will!

I was looking at once this is exuasted, to go short .....

So you were LONG before the NFP came out today then?

thanks

pikachucom:

thanks[/QUOTyeah put a short on 15 min chrt looks like its reay for abc down

Cheers !!!

Dont drink too much malt beer this weekend!!!

thanks[/QUOTyeah put a short on 15 min chrt looks like its reay for abc down, i would still be cautious.. a short at 850 would of kept you out of trouble..

pikachucom:
this signal came on round 1ish, i'd already baggged 70 on the way down, it looked like a down day....i was long at 606, they should frame this...lots of beer..

Damm!!!!

I want to mirror your trades !!!!!!