103 on USDCHF.

That means 353 pips.

Look at charts attached.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_9.jpg  117 kb
gbpusd_6.jpg  114 kb

Hi nina,

thanks a lot, could you be so kind of posting the 3 indicators you used in these charts, as i dont have the same signals, and could you tell us the trading platform you use, is it neuimex?

kind regards.

cami:
Hi nina,

thanks a lot, could you be so kind of posting the 3 indicators you used in these charts, as i dont have the same signals, and could you tell us the trading platform you use, is it neuimex?

kind regards.

Cami,

The indicators are already posted. Do a search:

StepMA_Stoch.

Inverseind with EMA50,

EMA50

CatFX50.

Broker: Neuimex.

Nina

cami:
Hi nina,

kind regards.

pages 73, 48, 5 & 8 have them I think...

jasmine:
Hi Nina

Thank you

I have become a member of this forum since one week ego. The posts in this tapic (catfx50) are very much and I have confused about this system. Please help me to find more important posts or you explain this method briefly . Thank you for your help

Hi Nina

Did you see my comment? Please help me.

Hello traders,

I have been trying to work on the exit to try and extract as many pips as possible. However trailing stops often get stopped and price only to go higher again.

One possible exit strategy that is as old as TA is to make an entry on smaller time frame and exit on larger time frame.

As we know that the entry signal is pretty good and works out most of the time. So we take and entry on the 30m TF and watch the 4hr TF simultaneously. If the sto Ma on 4 hr at some point crosses over in the same direction, we can be sure that there is a strong uptrend and hence we can wait and trail on the 4hr chart.

For example yesterday we had a cross early eur session to the long side on 30 min and it was confirmed later on 4hr TF with another cross.

This means that the move is strong. As we have seen it make 150pips in later session which is quite phenomenal.

Your comments are appreciated.

Hi Jasmine,

Nina is a full time working person and can only get onto the net periodically. Maybe I and others can help out? Your query is a bit vague, I am not sure what you mean by "..more important posts...".

The system is very basic, hence its success I think.

The CLOSE of a 30 minute candle MUST be crossed the MA50E.

And the StepMA-Stoch MUST cross the blue line in same direction.

Entry is the OPEN of the next candle AFTER those two triggers.

Nina will also use another indicator but says that it is not part of the setup. Read all of the posts and you will find the indicators in this thread. Reading is a very important part of learning to trade so go to it.

BTW, I think Nina is a male Caledonian and Nina is the name of his cat?

jasmine:
Hi Nina Did you see my comment? Please help me.

Hi Jasmine

I put some infomation together for a mate the other day, which is duplicate of some of the writting that nina has mentioned in this threadl. It may help to kick start you.

John

Files:
nina.txt  3 kb

mustbecrap:
Hi Jasmine

I put some infomation together for a mate the other day, which is duplicate of some of the writting that nina has mentioned in this threadl. It may help to kick start you.

John

Hi

Thank you for your help John

thanks a lot, you`ve saved me a lot of time.